Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Does Elsweyr include Necromancer class?

shandybj
shandybj
✭✭
I just would like to know, is Elsweyr DLC for 3500 crowns include Necromancer class or I will need to buy it separately for 1500 crowns?
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, the Necromancer is a separate purchase.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    necromancer was only included with elsweyr when elsweyr released

same as how warden was included with morrowind on its release, and arcanist is included with necrom (for now)

once necrom is turned into a DLC, i would expect the arcanist to become a separate purchase
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • shandybj
    shandybj
    ✭✭
    Thanks for reply guys
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    you can get the dlc classes by being the latest chapter collection though, currently Necrom Collection
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my opinion classes should have never been turned into separate purchases. We already pay the price for a full game when we buy the DLC, the class that was introduced with it and holds themed content for such should be included.
  • darkking74
    darkking74
    Soul Shriven
    Sadly not I bought the necrom dlc with all of them thinking I would get it but it's a separate thing now