The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New | Furniture | Tower of Unutterable Truths and Gladesong Arboretum | PTS Update 40

Futerko
Futerko
✭✭✭✭✭
Tower of Unutterable Truths
Only Hermaeus Mora knows why the previous curator fled this towering edifice filled with proscribed enigmata. Now the One Who Knows seeks a new cataloger who enjoys the panoptic views of Apocrypha and never, ever opens the books secured within.

video tour
https://youtu.be/7ckWWgg5uYE

more screenshots https://imgur.com/a/diP4iLC

pj7honl22hz6.jpeg
7p7uyr7z3kat.jpeg
z68f5jplz1u0.jpeg

Gladesong Arboretum
video tour
https://youtu.be/DvuoFFt8YCg

screenshots https://imgur.com/a/yn8ffGV

The soothing sound of a waterfall accompanies the wind as it sings softly through the majestic trees in this druidic settlement. Carved stone shelters provide comfortable living spaces and open onto inspiring vistas.
dk2yemy3onou.jpeg
c4tsfi9de594.jpeg
d7sjr4gxi1ss.jpeg
q2tnpmgs3y5k.jpeg
dfyngk3tawuq.jpeg

New Furniture
all stuff in video https://youtu.be/1laTPUFbgK0
processed into HD version

fhaws0jh370x.png
sb3107ixy9yg.png
o535nrn42jc8.png
lh8bkc6kkmk8.png
4fk44j16wk52.png
3c71bvxb731e.png
4u4r6n6c5ohk.png
02t2wb52z9tg.png
jhdyohlay4gj.png
s9he95z9u5tp.png
79pcgcqclh26.png
glyv9uqfkkrk.png
kn61iz76yphp.png
cadouvkqwzxq.png
r1dvp21luq7d.png
zkalh0iwk39p.png
1b4d4wh8yekn.png
lqtqbiokpatm.png
n5xgrqisihhy.png

Edited by Futerko on September 19, 2023 8:58PM

YOUTUBE CHANNEL HOUSING/OUTFITS

GM Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much, I've been looking forward to this thread since yesterday!
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    thanks so muchh !!
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Zurixadai
    Zurixadai
    ✭✭✭
    Bookmarked! I'm on vacation and can't check new furnishings myself, so thank you, friend. You're doing Tall Papa's work.
    Wishlists:

Gameplay Wishlist:
    -Winterhold [In all of its still-standing, pre-sunken, "rivaling Solitude" glory!]
    -Frost class/skill line [Wardens count!]
    -Unarmed/monk class or skill line
    -Polearms/spears skill line [Aedric Spear counts, but...]
    -Bound Weapons skill line [Casters should have more than sticks, yeah?]
    -More skill lines in general

Housing Wishlist:
    -Structure pieces, by the thousands! Walls, doors, stairs; everything from every racial/architectural style
    -More functional furniture: doors that open/close, portals to travel throughout one home, etc
    -"Lairs" or something similar: another separate, instanced space inside of a home
    -NPC's: guards and bards, all day
    -The Golden Vendor, but able to be placed in homes [Might help with some excess Cyrodiil traffic, maybe?]
    -The Luxury Furnisher, but also able to be placed in homes [... Look, homes are huge and I'm tired of them being empty]
    -Boat house [Fair Winds absolutely counts!]
    -Boat furnishings in general
    -Respec/redidication shrines
    -Wayshrines [I can just port to a guildmate, I guess, but...]
    -Undaunted pledge billboards/Undaunted NPC's
    -Crafting writ billboards
    -More mount/pet functionality when placed [Pathing counts!]
    -Guild bank/store access
    -Ability to repair gear at home [If traveling merchants in the middle of nowhere can do it, why can't I?]
    -Other, smaller, fun functionality, like farming or mini-games [Tales of Tribute absolutely counts!]

QoL Wishlist:
    -Text search boxes [Praise Tall Papa, thank you.]
    -Item conversion/transmogrification [Outfit stations absolutely count!]
    -Previewer/dressing room [Outfit stations absolutely count!]
    -Instead of Arms Packs (or in addition to them), just sell me the blasted VFX
    -Gear loadouts [Armory system counts!]
    -Skill loadouts Armory system counts!
    -Cloaks [I know you said no, but I'm not taking it off my list.]
    Options
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some screenshots featuring new furniture, along with a video showcasing all the items from the PTS, have been added to the first post
    https://youtu.be/1laTPUFbgK0

Options
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Futerko wrote: »
    Some screenshots featuring new furniture, along with a video showcasing all the items from the PTS, have been added to the first post

That´s amazing, thank you so much, I am really looking forward!

Options
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Futerko!!

May new things. Excited about the structural home good items!
    ..is it weird I most hyped about the druidic hut? Is it craftable or crownstore?
    With that we only need the bee hives to rebuild the hut we all fell in love with in Galen (lol) I will have to revisit the cobbled hive I saw in the other thread!
    Options
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lots of cool new furnishings, and both houses are great, but Gladesong!
    We wants it...
      PC/NA Warden Main
      Options
    • Futerko
      Futerko
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      moonsister wrote: »
      Thanks Futerko!!

May new things. Excited about the structural home good items!
      ..is it weird I most hyped about the druidic hut? Is it craftable or crownstore?
      With that we only need the bee hives to rebuild the hut we all fell in love with in Galen (lol) I will have to revisit the cobbled hive I saw in the other thread!

The Druidic Hut is part of the upcoming furniture pack 'Furniture: Furnishing Pack - Druidic Gatherings,' which includes 2 Druidic huts in this pack. Additionally, it is available for individual purchase in the Crown Store.

Options
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      The Druidic Hut is part of the upcoming furniture pack 'Furniture: Furnishing Pack - Druidic Gatherings,' which includes 2 Druidic huts in this pack. Additionally, it is available for individual purchase in the Crown Store.

Cool. Thanks for that info.
      (and for everything else, as well.)
        PC/NA Warden Main
        Options
      • Futerko
        Futerko
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        I was testing new furniture and the house "Tower of Unutterable Truths" from the upcoming Patch 40. Here are the results for October and the spooky season!
        https://youtu.be/cCxg8GS2Fco

5xhpcq3zvje9.png
        7pokaermgpo5.png
        00u90ifdw0qo.png

Options
      • Jaimeh
        Jaimeh
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        I really like both houses! And the cabin you've made is awesome--perfect shades, style, and atmosphere!
        Options
      • Grizzbeorn
        Grizzbeorn
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        00u90ifdw0qo.png

LOVE that crow!

Edited by Grizzbeorn on October 2, 2023 8:12AM
          PC/NA Warden Main
          Options
        • centime
          centime
          ✭✭✭
          Futerko, thank you very much for posting this. I appreciate you taking the time to put this up for us to see, and I love what you created with the furnishings, especially your magnificent crow!
          Options
        • moonsister
          moonsister
          ✭✭✭
          Did someone figure out how to unlock the book furnishings? It requires a lore entry but I have no idea where to find the books. Are there book shelves somewhere beside the main hall in the archive?
          Options
        • MoonPile
          MoonPile
          ✭✭✭✭
          Futerko I LOVED your swamp cabin build! And the crow too, now I see what it's made of and that's so cool.
          moonsister wrote: »
          Did someone figure out how to unlock the book furnishings? It requires a lore entry but I have no idea where to find the books. Are there book shelves somewhere beside the main hall in the archive?

Yeah I was wondering the same thing re: Archmagister Mavon's Ascension (furnishing) - can't buy it nor find any source for the lorebook. And does anyone know where to get the cool new book furnishing patterns on this page? https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Apocrypha_Furnishings - I'm assuming some must drop in Endless Archive?

Options
        • moonsister
          moonsister
          ✭✭✭
          Update: Archmaster Mavons Ascension was just laying on the floor in the central chamber near the big eye thing. Not sure if I overlooked it before (finished arc 1 than got kicked out with error 103...)
          Options
        • boi_anachronism_
          boi_anachronism_
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭
          For sure saving my eso plus crowns for the tower of unutterable truths. I love it :)
          Options
        • evymyu233
          evymyu233
          ✭✭✭✭
          <3<3
          Options
        • evymyu233
          evymyu233
          ✭✭✭✭
          my idol futerko <3
          Options