The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Easiest way to defeat Doshia for the Anchor from the harbours quest

• Devilsblight
    Same, i've never seen an orb in any attempt, only learned about them existing reading this and it explains why she resets to full health over and over but I can't unbug a server side game lol.

This *** pisses me off.
    Options
  • Ironblaze
    Ironblaze
    I went in as a (then) sword/board sorc, easily knocked her to half, then as she transformed used Silver Bolts + Overcharge heavy attack. It may have bugged a bit, because she never finished her transformation due to the insane DPS. In beta, I had to drag the fight out and go for the orbs as recommended above.
    @Vandalie to ask the obvious question, have you submitted a bug report on this yet?
    Iron Shadowscale: VR10 EP Greatsword-slinging, stamina focused, werewolf, self-healing Argonian sorcerer.
    Sensible build? No. Hilariously fun build? Yup!
    Options
  • zappamdb16_ESO
    I learned about the orbs just reading that thread. Can't see any orb while fighting, I died 30 times before realising it's just as the quest is bugged for me. :(
    Options
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Easiest way is dual wield with whirlwind ability. you kill all orbs in 2 swings
    Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]
    Options
  • FrauPerchta
    FrauPerchta
    ✭✭✭
    While battling her on my latest character I noticed that the orbs weren't spawning(something I had thought they weren't doing in many cases with other characters) but then as I moved around her I saw an orb which seemed to appear out of a clipping situation. I moved to the back corners of her room, she stayed where I first saw her, rushing in to attack then dashing back to a corner. I saw the orbs spawn this time, rushed them, destroyed them, got her health way down then back to corners for me, orb spawns then destroy them and finish her off.

Loaded up another character which I hadn't been able to kill her with, used the corner scheme (changing corners to avoid her attacks) and killed her first time.

On a side note to the clipping, I have noticed a chest in another dungeon that clips in/out depending on where I stand. I run a Nvidia GTX 780 (open box, half price at local geek store otherwise I wouldn't have bought it) so I don't think my card is causing it.
    Options
  • Willow
    Willow
    ✭✭✭
    Try hitting tab multiple times when you see her health going down a bit because that is usually when the orbs appear. If you see a white box around nothing when you hit tab then that is where your orb is. One hit usually kills them. There are approx 4?? orbs each time.

They were there 3 days ago when I did this quest last but it could be something to do with video settings.
    Edited by Willow on April 23, 2014 2:17PM
    Options