Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can we Gift Crown Items Through Support?

caffeinatedkit
caffeinatedkit
Soul Shriven
@ZOS_GinaBruno

I have a friend who just joined the game but unfortunately is not in a financial situation to do eso+. I want to gift them the zone DLCs because they love the lore and have been an Elder Scrolls fan for years. I put in a support ticket about gifting crown items through support and all I got was bots that told me crown gifting was disabled. Is there any way we can do this so I can allow my friend to play the game? They really want to go to Clockwork City.
  • caffeinatedkit
    caffeinatedkit
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to point out that gifting crown crates is available through support, so I see no reason why crown items can't be done in the same manner.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    at this point its really hard to tell lol

the support option to send gift crown crates itself is a horrible mess, cobbled together seemingly at the last minute, and i theres some people who still have been waiting on their gift request to be filled for over a month

i dont think there has been an official status update on that since the notice that all crown gifting was being disabled either
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Aka_
    Aka_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would NOT recommend this. While it is available, there are still people waiting on the crown crates when they opened it up as an option all those months ago.
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    I hate to say this, but if they're still waiting on a ticket* for a crown/crate trade, they've probably been flagged/rejected due to some suspicious behavior or worded their request in a way that makes it sound suspicious or against the Terms of Service.

Edit: Spelling
    Edited by Nihilr on September 16, 2023 1:05PM