Daily Endeavor - Play a match ToT

• ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    this is just like dueling. find someone who you can talk to, agree to throw the match, and get your seals endeavors.
    (Math before coffee, except after 3, is not for me)
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Kill 75 Dangerous Foes
    - Complete 6 Battleground Matches
    - Complete 9 Tribute Matches

So... um... what is the best location to farm 75 "Dangerous Foes" ? Is there an instanced one so I would not have to fight every other player for kills ?

Btw. 3 weekly endeavours and 2 out of 3 are PvP. Shouldn't it be like 1 PvP, 1 PvE and 1 Casual that does not involve end-game PvE ?

The best way to do the dangerous foes daily is, imo, just do world event dailies. I'd skip the geysers and dark anchors personally as they aren't as good as later dailies for it, iirc. But many of the enemies the harder world events spawn are harder because they technically count as dangerous foes. I'd include the Bastian Nymic Daily in that. Just gather the ichor alone is going to get you a good chunk of the way because a good portion of the additional adds the heralds spawn are shielded health enemies.

In addition to getting it done very quickly because they all spam dangerous foes at you, they are also relatively short and give you chances at good items. Some of the items you can get are relatively expensive e.g. purple vamp plans. Now, odds are slim you'll get those plans, but you have no chance at all doing it in a spot like the mammoths at the Rift.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on September 18, 2023 1:11PM
    Options
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every Guard in Cyrodiil is considered a dangerous foe. You can usually bomb pin guards with trebs to fill this one :)
    (Math before coffee, except after 3, is not for me)
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Kill 75 Dangerous Foes
    - Complete 6 Battleground Matches
    - Complete 9 Tribute Matches

So... um... what is the best location to farm 75 "Dangerous Foes" ? Is there an instanced one so I would not have to fight every other player for kills ?

Btw. 3 weekly endeavours and 2 out of 3 are PvP. Shouldn't it be like 1 PvP, 1 PvE and 1 Casual that does not involve end-game PvE ?

a "dangerous foe" is anything that is elite or higher

so like haj mota are considered dangerous foes in overland hews bane for example

doing a single run through some dungeons is around 15 dangerous foes, and pretty much every WB or dolmen-equivalent activity has dangerous foes
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • WitchyKiki
    WitchyKiki
    ✭✭✭
    It really sucks when I have to do content I don't even care for anymore, like running dungeons and stuff to get endeavors.
    Options
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WitchyKiki wrote: »
    It really sucks when I have to do content I don't even care for anymore, like running dungeons and stuff to get endeavors.

Yeah, that totally sucks. They should tailor the rewards based around only the things you like doing.
    Lethal zergling
    Options
  • WitchyKiki
    WitchyKiki
    ✭✭✭
    WitchyKiki wrote: »

Yeah, that totally sucks. They should tailor the rewards based around only the things you like doing.

I was being sarcastic. The point of endeavors is to play the game in order to receive a reward. I remember a time when endeavors didn't even exist, I think its quite generous that they give us 2 extra options daily, and 2 extra options weekly.
    Options