The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Better combat videos?

dmclifton_ESO
I am trying to get better at combat in ESO...I have never been good about blocking in other games for instance, but it seems like blocking and avoiding is important in this game, and I wonder if my game play would go smoother if I could get better at it.

I was wondering, are there any guides or videos preferably out there where folks talk through how to do combat well in ESO, how to block, how to avoid damage, how to fight better?
  • jai2smooveub17_ESO
    Not sure if there are any videos but I do know of an addon that may help you with this some.

It's called "FTC" or Foundry Tactical Combat, this way you can see enemy cast bars and you can interrupt them by holding right-click then pressing left-click or just pressing right-click to block an incoming attack. If you happen to see a big red area on the ground around you then double tap your W-A-S or D key to dodge out of it in that direction.

The addon can be found here: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info28-FoundryTacticalCombat.html