Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

A Suggestion For Merchants

prokaryotik
prokaryotik
Soul Shriven
First want to preface by saying that I am completely loving the game so far and am merely mentioning this as a constructive criticism.

Was just interacting with a banker in Daggerfall and I don't know if this is the case for all bankers or even merchants for that matter but when switching between menus (bank, guild bank, guild store) I'd have to re-initiate conversation with the NPC every time which is a little bit of a nuisance it itself and I think could be an easy cost of living fix but the NPC also said the EXACT same line EVERY time I interacted with her. Gets annoying quickly. Not expecting new voice acting but maybe only have her say the line on a timer or something?

Just my tid bit!

Cheers,
Prokaryotik
  • myblackbox123
    myblackbox123
    ✭✭
    There are a lot of little nuisances like that that get on my nerves. The game feels non-pc friendly, but im hopeful for some improvements soon.
  • Swordmage
    Swordmage
    ✭✭✭
    I am not sure which would be worse, needing to reinitiate the conversation to switch between banks or needing to hit the choice dialog again every time I leave a bank.