Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Marksman's Crest - Staves?????

ob1ken0bi
ob1ken0bi
✭✭✭
As I was doing quests in Cyrodiil, I got some Marksman's Crest items (Axe, Inferno Staff and Lightning Staff) but they are not part of the stickerbook set.
Marksman's Crest only has 10 pcs in the stickerbook set (Gear, Jewelry and Bow)
These 3 did not show "Collected" or "Not Collected" but is this correct?
Should these be available without being in the stickerbook?
  • ob1ken0bi
    ob1ken0bi
    ✭✭✭
    zuyhnz7k6r79.png

pb6aokurt32o.png
  • ob1ken0bi
    ob1ken0bi
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry - PS - NA
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just noticed this yesterday on PC/NA. Kind of a pain when trying to fill out the sticker book and you get items that don't even count.
  • ob1ken0bi
    ob1ken0bi
    ✭✭✭
    My concern is this puts these items back to pre-stickerbook days where you have to bank them in case you want to use them later.
    Not sure if stickerbook was just not adjusted or these were not meant to be added
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my guess is that they are dropping incorrectly

the set is limited to bow because it has a line in the proc that only affects bow dealing extra dmg to players (even though the stamina cost reduction can apply to everything)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIRC, they changed the drop rates of Cyrodiil sets a bit in this last patch (i.e., changed the values of getting a piece of jewelry vs a weapon). They may have accidentally given drop rates for weapons that aren't actually supposed to drop for this set.
    Edited by CameraBeardThePirate on September 8, 2023 5:49PM
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    ob1ken0bi wrote: »
    My concern is this puts these items back to pre-stickerbook days where you have to bank them in case you want to use them later.
    Not sure if stickerbook was just not adjusted or these were not meant to be added

"(5 items) Reduces the cost of your Stamina abilities by 5% and increases the damage of your Bow abilities against Players by 8%."

Kind of a waste to use this without a bow. You can safely sell or decon them, but its kind of a special collection to own this bug weapons. Maybe it will bring high prices to sell for collection nerds.
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those could be valuable to collectors down the road. Definitely hold onto them. Those mistakes or outdated items after a few years skyrocket in price... if that's of interest to you. Best of luck whatever you do and awesome find!!
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!