Maintenance for the week of June 10:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 10

What do you do when stuck?

galiumb16_ESO
galiumb16_ESO
✭✭✭
With no stuck command, any tricks?
  • evildantheman_ESO
    wait for something to kill you....there is no other way. we had to kite enemy players to a spot to kill our friend. there is a chance that you can try to guest in another campaign . We didn't think about trying that before testing it .
    Options
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just guested and my spot is under the world. I crashed and when I logged in I was under the cave I was in, so there isn't even a way anything can kill me. Seriously what idiot removed the stuck command
    Options
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I can't even test anything because there is no way to minimize support window without it closing
    Options
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Any tricks for getting dumped back to pve?
    Options
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Still here
    Options
  • Kamosabe
    Kamosabe
    If you cant reach a GM, one good trick is to change to another campaign. This definitely get you out of being stuck.
    Options
  • dungya
    dungya
    i had the same problem, i lagged into a wall and it loaded with me in it...haha i emailed support and they told me to type in /stuck or /reloadui (pretty sure that last one was it) havent tried it yet, but i believe it will work!
    Options
  • illipthgore
    its much quicker and easyer to just switch the campaign instance and it works 100%
    Options
  • dungya
    dungya
    not when you are below lvl 10?...
    Options
  • illipthgore
    oh sorry this is the pvp forum you cant be below lvl 10 in cyrodiil so you must be on the wrong place.
    Options
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    /stuck doesnt work in Cyrodiil.
    /reloadui isnt going to move your character
    /camp is another that CSR told me to do, like I hadnt already tried logging out and restarting the game

Guesting to a different version apparently seems the solution, but in my case I had just set the guest so I couldnt, and I had not yet set a Home server and was not prepared to do so as it is a guild decision.

All in all I had to wait 5 hours for a CSR to move me. In my books that is not a suitable replacement, even temporarily, to /stuck.
    Options
  • RoyalPain
    RoyalPain
    Was talking to a guy last night who was in a dungeon in the PVP zone and had fell through the world at level 40 and he's been falling for over a day. logs in falling can't do anything and not getting any help.... he's leveling another character up, not cool...
    Options
  • dungya
    dungya
    yeahhh and now with all the maintenance going on i cant get on to see if /stuck works for where i am at...im not in a pvp area hahah just stuck into a wall! hahha
    Options
  • illipthgore
    cant he switch campaigns or does the UI not open ?
    Options
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @‌RoyalPain

Tell him to use the support email option, that seemed to work the best.

The support chat option... is absolute rubbish, worst implementation I have ever experienced. I have no idea if it even is being monitored, I waited hours without a response and there is no information at all like time to wait, position in que, etc. Also if you do anything, even alt-tab, that window closes and you have to start over.
    Options