Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Anyone have a trick for getting unstuck in pvp?

galiumb16_ESO
galiumb16_ESO
✭✭✭
I glitched through world in pvp and can't use stuck as they disabled it. I am stuck in a hole and the in game help is either not working or just been in que for an hour. Any ideas? Force back to pve?
  • Hellsaint
    Hellsaint
    ✭✭✭
    You could try warping to the wayshrine at your alliance's entrance to Cyrodiil, that wayshrine is also the only way to leave Cyrodiil.
    "Nords are so serious about beards. So many beards. M'aiq thinks they wish they had glorious manes like Khajiit."
  • smilingmaybe
    smilingmaybe
    ✭✭✭
    You can't warp to the wayshrine.

Does logging out for 10-15 minutes not kick you out of Cyrodiil and back into the "real" world?

Because, whenever I've logged out in Cyrodiil, I'm never in it when I log back on the next day...
  • krees28b14_ESO
    krees28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on how you are stuck. Yesterday I seemed to be partially stuck in the rock. I jumped off a cliff onto a ledge then couldn't move off the rock. Jump barely worked if at all. Somehow I was able to mount my horse though and tried jumping over what seemed to be an invisible wall. Didn't work. Till I moved backwards and tried jumping then it seemed like my horse did a jumping moonwalk maneuver back up the side of a cliff. Looked really weird but I just kept jumping and the horse brought me right out and back to solid land.

Be somewhat inventive when getting stuck. All I can tell you. Yes, that actually happened and I have 3 witnesses.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If stuck in Cyrodiil and unable to use /stuck or teleport, try this:

-Typing /reloadui in the command line of the Chat Box
    -Using /camp to log out, then attempt logging back in
    -Traveling to a player in another campaign / instance.

If these fail you'll have to contact ZOS customer support to help move you. I was falling in Cyrodiil for 8 hours yesterday. :(
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I think you only get dumped from Cyrodiil if you are in a full campaign and your spot gets taken. I tried multiple times to let it reset and it always put me back into Cyrodiil.

In the NA downtime they apparently moved me to a new position, wont know if it worked till the servers come up.