The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PC/Mac Patch Notes v9.1.6

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
cigo39zfrt6m.jpg
The Elder Scrolls Online v9.1.6 includes fixes for the Cleansing Revival Champion star, Enervating Aura PvP item set, Cyrodiil leaderboards not updating, some house furnishings, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 143MB.

khabjljusjvh.jpg

g65vx93dweto.png
General
  • Fixed an issue where some conditional requirements that checked when you healed a target under a certain threshold could bypass the health threshold restriction, such as Cleansing Revival triggering on targets above 25% Health.

9k407cpo9hv8.png
Warfare
  • Cleansing Revival: Fixed an issue where this node could proc off other procs.

s5ueci8d332i.png
PvP Sets
  • Enervating Aura: Fixed an issue where this set could sometimes cause the game to crash when it activated.

gimju7xd24j6.jpg

i5v5a3ucry3d.png
Leaderboards
  • Fixed various issues that could affect the processing and updating of Cyrodiil leaderboards.

8ideo4zwx6wf.png
Visual Effects
  • Fixed an issue where the visual effects from the House Mornard Style were not applying directly on some weapons.

06o27oa564iw.png
Dungeons
  • Fixed several walls and objects that could turn invisible in Black Drake Villa when Occlusion Culling is enabled.

q3gjhn34f0od.png
Endeavors
  • Updated the text from Endeavors that involve Event Ticket to clarify you must earn Event Tickets (not obtain them via the Crown Store).

2xan20ok3ner.png
Furnishings
  • Fixed an issue with the "Vine, Wide Moonlit Ivy Drape" furnishing where its icon didn't match its form.
  • Fixed several holes appearing on the "Dark Elf Tent, Multiroom" furnishing.
  • The texture of the "Statue, Hermaeus Mora" furnishing is now a higher resolution.

Edited by ZOS_TaraN on September 18, 2023 12:29PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post