The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread, "Crown Store Showcase- September 2023"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
5vg8qy7kiq06.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Crown Store Showcase- September 2023"

"Take a peek at the massive wave of new and returning items arriving in the Crown Store this September."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on October 2, 2023 2:41PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Arthtur
    Arthtur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at the Arms Packs we can already tell that Undaunted Celebration starts 07.09. and ends 19.09. Good to know.
    PC/EU @Arthtur

Toxic Tank for the win :x
    Options
  • laniakea_0
    laniakea_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    aaand... the only new motif this month will be Clan Dreamcarver. this is not good! once again, one of the motifs (Kindred's Concord, earned from Bastion Nymic dailies) won't become obtainable from quests before the Chapter celebration. this has been happening over and over again for years now! every year the same mistake! how is this still happening? every year, we have to go through additional grind if we want both, to participate in the event and to get the motif. yet another reason why your way of releasing motifs is bad, ZOS! spreading them out so there's only one per month only adds delay and grind but doesn't actually lead to players spending more time in the game over-all. they are meant to be part of the DLC, so give them to us at launch!
    Edited by laniakea_0 on August 31, 2023 5:21PM
    Options
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp im stoked that jode's embrace is coming back... not so much that there are no returning crates. Bummer. Majorly.
    Options
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI @ZOS_Kevin

Found typo in the article. I was like what??? A watcher mount?

CROWN GEM AND SEALS OF ENDEAVOR ITEMS
    Pet

Amaranthine Pocket Watcher
    The Amaranthine Pocket Watcher mount will be available for Crown Gems and Seals of Endeavor on all platforms for a limited time, from September 5 to October 2, 2023, at 10AM EDT.
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
    Options
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing really in there for me. Oh well, maybe the new crates will have something interesting when they're announced.

As for requests, I'd love to see the Dragonscale, Frost Atronach, and Sunken Trove crates return. And as usual, I am requesting that hair dyeing is added in game! We already know it's lore friendly! And I’m almost done with crates that have moths, just need Sunken Trove!

- Moths -
    - Mustardseed Moth - Sunken Trove crates

Möth

Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
    Options
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've added all of this month's crown store showcase items to my ESO Calendar for your convenience.

https://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @BenevolentBowd Thanks for the catch! We'll fix this.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the book pet, I think there's another one from the current crate season, I wonder what the difference is between the two.
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    I like the book pet, I think there's another one from the current crate season, I wonder what the difference is between the two.

they're just coloured differently
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    Jaimeh wrote: »

they're just coloured differently

Thanks, good to know :smile:
    Options
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    Happy to see the Treasure Hunter costume return! Honestly one that I've wanted for a while, I love the rugged nature of it, perfect for an Imperial merc :smiley:

The Treasure Hunter horse would be a good match too, but I'll see how much it's discounted by, 3k crowns is a lot.
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
    Options
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought crowns JUST for the Hunters glade and Jodes embrace. I wanted both the portal houses, plus a bosmer outfit style! Thank you guys so much oh my God.
    Options
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am hoping that Shadow Queen's Labyrinth will be a featured house for October, given that the Evergloam has a spooky vibe.

And I hope the Reaper's Harvest crate season will make its limited appearance near Witches Festival, for obvious reasons, given its theme, and the fact that it contains some Evergloam-adjacent items (crow mementos, crow tattoos).
      PC/NA Warden Main
      Options