The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Battle Spirit

infunite
infunite
✭✭
Serious question. How come Battle Spirit isn't used more? Whenever someone proposes a change in reference to pvp, how it will affect pve is always brought up. But you can make balance changes exclusively to pvp by just using Battle Spirit, right? Rallying Cry and Vicious Death are excellent examples. The capability to use Battle Spirit is there, but not used often enough. So many balance changes that pvpers ask for can be made possible or tested with Battle Spirit without affecting pve at all.

So if I am missing something as to why Battle Spirit is not used more often, please enlighten me.
  • Erikx
    Erikx
    ✭✭✭
    Yea i been saying this for awhile now. This is how things should be done. They need to find an effecient way to make all sets battle spirit dependent. Very underused tool. I dont think battle spirit has been adjusted in ages.
    Options
  • VinnyGambini
    VinnyGambini
    ✭✭✭
    Fully agree. Many proc sets can be nerfed only in battle spirit, while they can stay not touched in PvE. This is an amazing idea.
    Options
  • AstroST
    AstroST
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    infunite wrote: »
    So if I am missing something as to why Battle Spirit is not used more often, please enlighten me.

Looking at the last several years it would just seems that PvP is in a state of total abandonment.
    Options
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AstroST wrote: »
    infunite wrote: »

Looking at the last several years it would just seems that PvP is in a state of total abandonment.

^^ BINGO!

This exactly.
    Options