Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Confused on what to do after tutorial

nhisso
nhisso
✭✭✭✭
I've been picking up and doing the quests found on your starter island after finishing the tutorial in coldharbor, but then it occurred to me that I might be over leveling myself. Should I immediately go to the boat and start that questline, or is it ok to do the quests and explore around the area you go to immediately after Coldharbor (the starting town)
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go to the boat and start that questline. That's where your low-level quests are and a good opening to it all.
  • owlsix
    owlsix
    Soul Shriven
    I went strait to the boat myself, but i think you will be fine either way.
    Edited by owlsix on April 2, 2014 12:48AM
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to the starter islands for sure, you'll find the quests more within reach of your level range.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• nhisso
    nhisso
    ✭✭✭✭
    alright, thanks ;)
  • Swordmage
    Swordmage
    ✭✭✭
    In the last beta, I stayed in the city I woke up in and quested/explored around there. There came a time when I felt I was in over my head; however, that was after starting to hit level 8 content at level 6. At that point I would have gone back to the starter islands to complete their content.

Basically do what feels good.