The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for explanation about the pvp.

Deadarth
Deadarth
I would really like it if someone could explain to me the pvp in this game before I get there ... I know I can enter as a level 10 but will I end up facing very high level people right away ? Any information is welcome.
Edited by Deadarth on April 2, 2014 12:33AM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're below level 50 you will automatically be scaled up to match a basic level 50.

A real level 50+ will still have the upper edge because they have spent more skillpoints than you, but at least you'll have a fighting chance.

If you're new to PvP, i suggest you initially find a larger group to run with in Cyrodiil until you feel more comfortable.
    :)
    Edited by SirAndy on April 2, 2014 12:37AM
    Options
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    That and they'll have full access to things above and beyond the 'scaling' that occurs. So if they're toting full blues, they have something above someone with scaled greens.
    Options
  • Deadarth
    Deadarth
    Could anyone explain the whole ... Home or Guest thing ? I'm also wondering what you get from pvp.
    Options
  • saraci
    saraci
    SirAndy wrote: »
    If you're below level 50 you will automatically be scaled up to match a basic level 50.

A real level 50+ will still have the upper edge because they have spent more skillpoints than you, but at least you'll have a fighting chance.

If you're new to PvP, i suggest you initially find a larger group to run with in Cyrodiil until you feel more comfortable.
    :)

all of this
    Options
  • saraci
    saraci
    you get to choose a home campaign, and if it's full and you don't want to wait, or if you'd prefer trying a campaign that has less/more people, you can opt to enter a different campaign as a guest. I think the bonuses are removed if you're in a guest campaign.
    Options