Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dragon's Treasure Trove

Rageypoo
Rageypoo
✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious when the dragon treasure trove is set to return?

y7cefwgc1s92.png
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 28, 2023 3:08AM
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since it was a one off event, probably never.
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't think it will be, can't fully remember but I think there was one or two chances to get it with the Elsweyr events some time after the chapter launched and another sometime after the DLC zone launched, events that were tied to completing activities and achievements in those zones, specifically the pathfinder achievements for the 2 zones and killing a lot of Dragons.

Beyond that the only way I see it having a chance of coming back is some special anniversary event for Elsweyr in the future even then I think that is a slim chance.

I am just surprised they haven't put up something close to it in the crown store, then again I haven't actively searched the furniture section might already be something like it.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having it obtainable during an Elsweyr anniversary event would be nice for those who weren't around to get it the first time. It's an awesome piece and I've put it in most of my houses.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    there have been two Elsweyr events since this item was given away at the first event. and it never returned.
    so i kinda doubt we will ever get a chance to get it again.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it deals with a housing item.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this furnishing and I feel super bad for the people who have never gotten a chance at it.

Even if its just put in crown store or up for tickets, I think most who missed out would be happy. But, by the same vein, there is not way to gain the original "loyalty" rewards either: The striped senche mount, monkey pet and I think a ghost wraith thing? In any case, same goes for those, collectors would like to be able to purchase/earn them somehow.
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like items that if I miss the chance I won't be able to get them again.
    Why do ZoS bully new ESO players?
    Game creators, stop tormenting your players and start entertaining them.
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    Zyva wrote: »
    I love this furnishing and I feel super bad for the people who have never gotten a chance at it.

Even if its just put in crown store or up for tickets, I think most who missed out would be happy. But, by the same vein, there is not way to gain the original "loyalty" rewards either: The striped senche mount, monkey pet and I think a ghost wraith thing? In any case, same goes for those, collectors would like to be able to purchase/earn them somehow.

The thing is they kind of set a precedent by allowing the houses from these chapter events to return. So if they are going to allow the houses to return via crown store why can't the other items from these chapter events? Grand Psijic Villa for instance was given during the Summerset chapter release event, but has returned to the crown store numerous times.
  • kah
    kah
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh, I'd love this item so bad, but please don't bring it back while crown gifting is down, I'm begging you, ZOS. :cry:
  • bradleymsimmons
    bradleymsimmons
    ✭✭✭
    I've asked for this before. I don't seem the harm in offering it again, even for crowns. Why keep it exclusive to a one-time event that happened years ago? I mean, how is that fair to new players who want it?
  • BetweenMidgets
    BetweenMidgets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I'd love for it to return as well, I definitely wouldn't hold my breath.
    PC-NA
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love this item and I don’t understand why it hasn’t come back for anniversary events or at least been put in the crown store.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering that they put the Summer set house in the crown store, I don't see why it would be a bad thing to let this return too.