The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Greatest Glitches of Elder Scrolls Online to date

dark_hagrwb17_ESO1
I had been discovered, my disguise compromised and I was on my way back to get another off the body on Bleakrock. Suddenly in a puff I was transported to Auridon and had been given a total makeover from an Argonian sorceress to a wood elf archer.
At that point the game had a psychotic break and crashed into a mess of confused jelly.
There , there game I could have gotten used to the change if only you'd only given me 20 more levels to go with my race and class change.
Love Pale-Star-That-Shines. ( would have been a bit of a weird wood elf name for sure)
  • illipthgore
    you sir win lol.
  • Beerbong_Ginn
    Beerbong_Ginn
    ✭✭✭
    WABBAJACK!!!
    Helvius Inebriato - Imperial Dragonknight, Ebonheart Pact
    Belladonna Faleri - Imperial Sorcerer, Aldmeri Dominion
    Drinks-under-tables - Argonian Templar, Daggerfall Covenant
    Koh'rona gra-Beerchugger - Orc Nightblade, Daggerfall Covenant
    The Beerwench - Nord Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Ican Hazbeer - Khajiit Sorcerer, Ebonheart Pact
    Yukan Hazbeer - Khajiit Nightblade, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Emeritus - Dunmer Dragonknight, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Meretrix - Dunmer Sorcerer, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Ignitus - Dunmer Templar, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Obscurus - Dunmer Nightblade, Ebonheart Pact
    Faeliinyth - Bosmer Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Byress Ginerva - Breton Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/beerbong_ginn Twitter: @BeerbongGinn
  • Bayezid
    Bayezid
    ✭✭
    I had been discovered, my disguise compromised and I was on my way back to get another off the body on Bleakrock. Suddenly in a puff I was transported to Auridon and had been given a total makeover from an Argonian sorceress to a wood elf archer.
    At that point the game had a psychotic break and crashed into a mess of confused jelly.
    There , there game I could have gotten used to the change if only you'd only given me 20 more levels to go with my race and class change.
    Love Pale-Star-That-Shines. ( would have been a bit of a weird wood elf name for sure)

Lol do you have any screenshots to show us what happened to your account later?
  • charlesbr
    charlesbr
    Theres was one bug with the horses that when you fall of a little high place into some rocks it just trow yourself to some direction really fast,
    the last time it happened to me i was running with the horse and jumped on a little cliff on the rocks and then i got trowed up above the clouds and start to fell down , yes i died :( i have screenshots