Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What new benefit should be added with ESO+

• MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a way to play for ESOplus in game. Perhaps being able to purchase individual days or a week of ESO Plus with seals of endeavor? It will have to have a drawback of course. So, how about a cap on how many days per month? Only 21 days?

I like the idea of a reduced ESO+ so I could get it for one week, for $<5 USD maybe. That way I could spread my yearly ration (money) further rather than lump it together.
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • LokiPagan
    LokiPagan
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of good ideas in this thread - I agree, the main reason anyone gets ESO+ right now is for the craft bag. I'd like a larger questlog, cheaper seal of endeavor pricing, or maybe the monthly free crates. The crates mostly contain useless stuff like potions anyway, it's not like they'd be losing anything.

I would also like the ability to change my appearance without paying for a token - something like a mirror furniture you could place in your home. As it is, there's absolutely no way I'm paying $15 just to change my face.