The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Added DAZ 3D clipThe Sword Dancer, Dragon (Photo/Story changing in an ongoing antimation project.)

MIng_ESO
MIng_ESO
✭✭✭
Characters and Pets
Keira: A Sorceress and swordsman saved the dragon born
Luna: A Sorceress leader of the council
Alessia: A Sorceress
Hayley: Played games and tricks with Zane when he was a child. Zane turned her into a unicorn once
Daisy: human friend of Rory
Mist: Gideon s gray mare
Ebony: Rory's black stallion
Azshia: Zane's first filly white
Rory: Dark brown hair Sword Dancer
Zane: the dragon born Prince Blond hair blue eyes
Beriad: wood elf ...means Protecting
Thann: wood elf ....means Shield
Gideon: Wizard that saved the dragon born
Long Claw: an old Gold dragon ,Ambrosia in human form
Eagle Clawed Axex not to confused with the Opinius, for there was no camel in these creatures. With the head and wings of an Eagle blended with the torso and razor sharp claws of a large feral feline, the lion and front were Claws of an eagle.
Two Ferrets 'Skeeter' and 'Rizzel'
Dire Wolf 'Fang'
Black Panther 'Path'

Playing With One of the Gold Dragons Kids, I am thinking I should use Elder scroll music for the real movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNnkM_yY7uo

The Sword Dancer

In a world where dragons flew, Barbs sang and Sorcerers made the elements dance there was a man. He marched to a different drummer than most. Swift as a cat, smart as a fox, he was a sword dancer.

The Sisters of Crystal Mountain
Crystal-Mountain_5.gif
The Sorceress of the Crystal Mountain were fair complected . Porcelain skin and long flowing blond or white hair. One could not tell their age but it was said they lived hundreds of years and kept their beauty using magic. Others said that could not be true for it would take too much magic to look young. Their sparkling eyes were blue or emerald green and a very few violet.
Some say they had not left The mountain for hundreds of years so all most knew of them was in song. Yet truth be told they had left the mountain in search of a boy child. The child was one of the last dragon born and saved after darkness took over his fathers kingdom. It was thought the darkness had killed everyone in the kingdom and for miles killed everyone they could find hoping to kill the baby. But the baby had slipped thru the evils clutches.

The Sacrifice Of A King
wizard.gif
Awesome wizard I found and just adjusted it in Photoshop to fit the story.
Gideon weaved a spell sending a hawk in search of the sisters. The King looked in horror as Gideon' s weave changed. The old wizard a long trusted friend, weaved his magic and transferred the Kings baby from his Queen's womb to a frightened bay mare. He wished his beloved wive could go with the wizard as well but knew magic had it's limitations. They could all slip into the castle walls and try to make it to safety. But he knew the plan as Gideon turned into a white wolf. Chasing the mare thru the narrow walls into the night would be all the wizard could handle. Magic had it's limitations and he could only pray that Gideon could hold onto the ruse long enough to get the child to the safety of the sisters in the Crystal Mountain. Gideon had already weaved the spell sending a hawk to find a sister to meet him. For they knew Gideon would never make it as far as the Crystal Mountain.
The Run From Death Hounds
Running-from-the-death-Bats_hasbaby.gif

As a large wolf, white as his beard and long white hair, Gideon followed close as the frightened mare raced into the night. She had leaped into the river without hesitation. Then once on the other side she fled across the meadow and into the woods. Snapping at her heels, guiding her and urging her on Gideon began to think this was going to work. No sooner had he thought it, the mare screamed and began to run even faster. She had heard a change in the bay of the Death Hounds. She knew some of them had decided to follow her scent. No longer the need to encourage the mare Gideon stopped his snapping and only leaped left or right to guide her. Now in Dire Wolf form Gideon could smell the mare's fear.

A new scent in the air told Gideon one of the sisters was close. He realized he would have to turn and slow the Death Hounds down. The mare would drop before carrying the child much further and the sister would need time to take the baby from the mare's womb. From the corner of his eye he saw Keria begin a weave. The mare stopped in her tracks as Gideon changed into a hawk and flew low back tracking toward the Death hounds.

Gideon surprised the Death Hounds for they realized the smell of wolf was gone and a hawk was diving at them. They did not hesitate long and began leaping and snapping at the hawk, some finding another Death Hound in clinched teeth for the effort. Some snapped at one another, others turned to chase the low flying hawk.....but one stood still. His head high he sniffed the air. The horse scent was close. A new scent was there. It was an old scent he had not noticed in years. His bay was almost a howl as he turned and darted back down the trail. The other Death hounds turned and chased after him.
Gideon wanted to chase after them and slow them down with spells. But he knew he did not have the strength or magic. Once he changed from the hawk he would be helpless. He flapped his wings to climb higher so he would be safe finding a place to rest.

Keria had weaved a spell to stop the frightened mare, then another to take the child. With the child safely in her arms she weaved again. Her magic produced a black stallion. As she leaped on, she had the stallion squeal at the mare to send her rushing into the woods away from the Death Hounds path. She hoped the poor mare would live thru her ordeal or at least draw the death Hounds away from Crystal Mountain.

It did not take long to realize the Death Hounds had not even slowed down as they raced pass the place where the mare had taken a different trail. Careful not to hurt her precious bundle Keria leaned as close to the stallions neck as she dared. The stallion raced through the woods with the Death Hounds' bays not far behind. Leaping over fallen trees and shrubs, dodging thick growth they raced, knowing the hounds were catching up. Keria hoped to rest her magic to have enough to save the Bab she carried, up the Crystal Mountain. Using magic to slow the Hounds was far from her thoughts. If not enough for her at least the Bab could be saved. The baby had to be saved.

As the mountain grew closer she began her weave. Once at the mountain's foot her stallion disappeared and a crystal ball developed around her and the baby. They began to float up as the Death Hounds caught up to her. The evil Hounds leaped and snarled as she slid into a sitting position, inside the crystal ball to finally take time to rest. She felt the powers of others using magic to rush the ball faster into the clouds to a cave opening at the mountain's top. She could no longer hear the baying Hounds. Her eyes closed and she passed out.

Sisters of the Crystal Mountain
Alessia weaved a spell to pull the crystal ball into the cave then gently sat Keria and the baby on soft white furs before releasing the balls magic. Several sisters moved gracefully into motion. As Alessia took the child from Keria's arms Sara began healing weaves to build up Keria's strength. Sara only stopped once she saw the tension leave Keria's beautiful face.
Alessia sat on a crystal couch covered in soft white furs before she offered the baby milk. Other sisters crowded around to get a glimpse of the tiny boy. They whispered softly not to disturb Keria or the baby. A few sisters came in from searching for the boy. Visiting went on for hours for as each sister returned to The Crystal Mountain they hurried thru the halls to see the young prince.

Luna, one of the oldest sisters and head of the council had disappeared into her chambers as soon as she knew Keria and the baby were comfortable. She had watched the sisters move gracefully like clock work. One would think they saved babies every day. She was very proud of them all.

A Growing Prince
BoyKingCrystalMtngif.gif
Zane was a happy child. He grew up with a mountain full of mothers to play with him. He began at a very early age trying to copy the magic he saw. The magic came to him like a second language. The sisters were careful to guide him on what was to be allowed in the magic. He was sent to Luna's chambers the time he turned Hayley into a unicorn. Hayley came back laughing. He did not try that again for there was something about the stern Luna that made him not want to disappoint her. He loved all the sisters and did not want to disappoint any of them but with Luna there was something a little scary about her.

He was introduced to acrobats and fighting skills. Along with his studies of science, math and history. They spoke to him in many languages and he picked them up like his native tongue.
As his 5h birthday grew closer Luna counseled several sisters about a change. "It is time we sent for Rory. Zane needs to be taught the ways of men. It is not good for him to grow up around only women." The others spoke in agreement.
"Should I go for him?" Asked Alessia.
"No." Luna shook her head as she spoke. " A hawk will do."

Rory The Sword Dancer
Aragorn_prince_of_persia_warrior-.gif
(Body of The Persian Prince, head from LOR)
Gideon was well on his way to visit an old friend when he saw the hawk. As he topped the small hill of a meadow he drew up his reins, cueing his mare to stop and watched the hawk circle high above his head. After a few moments the hawk squawked and Gideon tipped his staff in agreement. With a long petting stroke, he turned his attention to his gray mare Mist. Her ears twitched as if saying she was waiting for his cues. “Looks like we timed this correctly Mist. “ She nickered softly in response to his words then began to walk down the meadows hill. Before them stretched miles of meadow with woods on each side. In the distance, Mountain tops stretched into the clouds all around them. The wildlife did not fear the pair as they cross paths. A young fox stopped to watch them. It's coat glistened in the suns rays. A doe stopped her grazing, lifted her head and watched ready to dash off. An old buck with gigantic antlers, marking his age, watched from a distant hill. Some birds sang welcome, others fussed annoyance at being disturbed. Squirrels and chipmunks scamper up and around trees but stopped to watch them pass.

Mist leaped into a smooth lope to cross the meadow and disappear onto a woodland trail. Most of their journey would be in the woods now. The deer trail was well marked, making it easy to lope thru the woods. A few fallen trees were easy to jump.

Gideon had rested after saving the baby. He had used magic to see if the baby had made it to safety and then searched but found no sign of the Kings' escape or his Queen. The Dark rarely left sign of a death when they caught up to prey. In this case no news was truly bad news. He did see signs of others escaping. A smile touch his lips as he thought of a a young red headed lass and her blacksmith husband. They had made it into the Wood Elves forest. The Elves would have quickly hidden any trace of their march thru those woods. There was only two sides during these dark times. The light against the dark and a few that for a time would be neutral. It was Gideon 's job to change a way of thinking for them.

Night was falling before Gideon drew close to Rory's camp. Mist snorted when the camp fire touched her sensitive nostrils. Gideon's unnerved response quieten her warnings. Rory had probably looked when he heard the pair walking toward his camp for he appeared unaltered and calm when they walked into the camp, stopping a few feet from the fire. "Well, old friend what brings you my way?" Rory asked but before Gideon could respond he added. " Wait, where are my manners. Take rest at my fire and share some food and wine." Rory Flipped his dark shoulder length hair from his face as he filled a plate of his hunter's stew.

Gideon slide off Mist, gave her neck a pat then walked to Rory's fire and sat on a fallen log. Rory was already pouring the wine. As Gideon took the wine Rory reached for some bread. "You are in luck for I have some of Daisy's bread. “

Gideon smiled as he took the plate and bread in hand. "How is Daisy? "
Rory chuckled, "Spunky as her wine."
Gideon laughed, thinking of the spunky red headed girl, he and Rory had saved years ago. Rory had been a pup himself back then but could already match any sword dancer and or hunter Gideon knew. The years had broadened Rory but he was still all lean muscle, ready to spring into action as quick as any deer and move thru the darkness as sly as any fox. He knew he was correct in selecting this man to teach the young prince the ways of men. Once they were united ,Gideon could move on and put more pieces into place.

"I have a task for you, my friend." Gideon wasted no time moving the conversation where it needed to be.
Rory's expression turn more serious. He knew Gideon's quest was never child's play. He nodded his head, motioning for his friend to continue.

"The Dragon Born Prince was saved and rest even now in the arms of the sisters."
There was a glisten in Rory's eyes. A sigh of relief.
The safety of the child had not even reached this man's ears. That made Gideon feel even better about well laid plans. "He will reach his fifth year. The sisters have taught him many things I am sure. More than few could teach him. But he needs you now, to polish him from here on out."
"Why didn't you bring him here?" Rory asked.
Gideon shook his head. "The mountain is the only safe place for him now. The sisters have already made a place for you."
Rory's eyes widened. Few men were invited into that mountain, much less an invitation to stay.
Gideon smiled again at his friend's response. "They know the boys importance and they know of you. Kid yourself not, few things happened any where that the sisters do not know of it happening. They also follow the exploits of brave honest men."
Rory shook his head in disbelief. "I have never been one to draw attention. I have been in these woods for years."
Gideon smiled again. "You seem to know when to peak your head out. I know of several times you saved people that live near your wood. Small battles mostly but your were there when you were needed. It is as if you had Nymphs guiding your path and whispering into your ear which trail to take. Your saving the forest creatures from butchers is known even to the Elf Queen. Changing the path of those that would drift closer into the forest of many of the magic folk does not go unnoticed."
"Bah, I just stay alert and things just happen and I respond. I never go looking to save everyone."
"You are too modest my friend. You forget I have traveled with you. "
Rory laughed at his friend. "I think you pulled us into all that." Rory refilled Gideon's glass and topped his own. "Well, I guess I need a change of pace. If the sisters want me who am I to refuse."
Gideon lifted his glass for a toast. They spent the rest of the night laughing about old stories and updating one another on mutual friends. Unknown to either, alert ears had caught the conversation of the sisters and the Dragon Born.
The next morning found them riding out of camp and well on their way to the Crystal Mountain. Few could follow the experienced pair unnoticed..... but one did.

Beriad The Wood Elf
Elf.gif
Beriad was a curious elf and friend of Gideon. His name meaning Protecting fit him well for he leaped at a chance to protect the weak, the forest and all creatures as well as mother earth with all that would attain. He watched Gideon and Rory for days before making himself known. The two knew the woods had ears and talked no more about the sisters or the dragon born but it was too late. Beriad had been at their first campfire.

Beriad followed unnoticed as they walked thru the forest and across streams. Unnoticed by the deer, fox,bobcats any creature moving thru the woods. A trained ear may have noticed the fusing of a few squirrels and realized it was not their usual chattering. Beriad preferred the trees where he could see, hear and or smell dangers before any man would sense it. He moved so silently and quickly the chipmunks had barely time to see him but the squirrels fussed even as he leaped to another tree. From time to time other wild life lifted a head or twitched an ear up to the tree tops. But no warning came from them as they sense no danger.

Once they were close to the foot of the Crystal Mountain Beriad let himself be known. They had set up a camp and were not surprised when he dropped from a tree limb.
Gideon greeted him. “I wondered when you would join our adventure.”
Beriad smiled and nodded acknowledgment and used a hand signal of friendship to Rory. They had met before but Wood Elves were not known for a lot of wasted talk and gossip. Rory knew it was enough to be acknowledged and did not offer a hand to shake but returned the hand signal and a slight bow of his head.
”Come friend, join our fire.” Gideon motioned to an extra stump he had for some reason, unknown to Rory at the time, place next to the fire.
As Beriad sat, Rory offered him some wine. A pot of Rory's stew was already at a boil.
“How much do you know?”, Asked Gideon.
“We knew he was saved and where he was taken. Some got there in time to slow them down before they could jump too close to her magic. But not in time to help you. “, His face showed no apology.
“I should have sent word sooner to you. Perhaps the King and Queen could have been saved. But the strike came with little warning. I know of others you did save and thank you for that.” Gideon thanked his friend, taking responsibility for all that went so wrong. “Have you thought of joining Rory and teach the child skills of your own? I am sure the sisters would welcome you.”
Beriad nodded, “That is why I searched you out. The Woodland Queen sent word to me when it was time.”

They sat silently for a time as Rory filled plates with stew and Gideon refilled each glass with wine. Later Beriad joined the conversation mostly with nods and smiles as Gideon and Rory began sharing stories of their adventures, some including Beriad from the time he met Rory. Admiration of the Wood Elves themselves, especially the beautiful Queen, were justly added.

Night passed then before the sun had time to top the trees they had cleared away the camp and headed for the foot of the mountain. As they drew closer an opening emerged at the mountain base, and closed as quickly as the men walked in. They had left their horses to roam freely.

The mountain had paths that although crystal did not feel slippery as they walked. They followed a winding path that let upward. They passed huge hallways of other paths. After what seemed forever to Rory they did turn down one such hall way. They were met by five smiling sisters who said nothing just turned to be followed. Rory thought they had to be the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Each wore a simple white flowing gown trimmed with gold thread. A small diamond kissed each small ear lobe. No piercing just touched and stayed. All five had long flowing blond locks and blue eyes but there was something different about each, enough to tell them apart.

The women led them to a great hall. Above appeared to be a large opening in the mountain itself with a thick crystal window. Rays of sunlight touch sculptures strategically place throughout the room, crystal forms consisting of three or more similar faces parallel to a single axis....Prisms. The results was reflecting lights of the rainbow. Most of the Crystal Mountain had a blue hue. In some places, clear as spring water. Once inside the Mountain one felt a peacefulness as if magic controlled ones thoughts. But the great hall was like being pulled into the center of that magic. The feeling was over whelming.

Other sisters were scattered within the room. But it was the woman sitting at the far end that caught Rory's breath. Her hair was white and her eyes violet. Her eyes were as bright as any doe and just as alert. He felt with those beautiful eyes she knew his every secret and read to his very soul. Thinking no woman could be so beautiful, another walked into the room. Unknown to him at the time it was Keria. She was holding the tiny hand of the young prince. Who walked beside her as straight and sure of himself as a little King. Rory caught himself looking back at Keria. Her hair was white as snow and her eyes violet pools but then seemed to change. Yes, he was not seeing things her eyes were the color of the blue green sea. Her beautiful porcelain face began to turn a tad pink and he quickly diverted his eyes back to the little prince. The exchanged did not go unnoticed. Gideon tried to hid a little chuckle but Luna's whirling eyes sobered them all.

Keria guided the Prince to Luna's side where he sat beside her. Keria slipped off to join some other sisters. Luna motioned for the men to sit in crystal chairs covered in soft white furs. Once seated Luna's face softened again, her voice was gentle, “You wasted little time Gideon. I hope you had a safe uneventful journey. “
Gideon nodded in response. “ Yes, everything went uneventful. “
Luna's eyes fell upon Beriad. She gave him the Elfin Greeting hand signal as she spoke. “ I am please to see you have joined us as well. “
Beriad bowed his head and returned the hand gesture.
Luna then looked at Rory. 'I thank you for coming to us in this time of need. We will make your stay as pleasant as possible. Someone will always be close to get anything you need, you just need to ask.'
Rory moved uneasy in his chair not use to such grand attention. “I am sure I will not need much and hope not to ask much of you. It is my honor to be asked to your mountain.”
Luna's smile turned to Zane. “Prince Zane, I would like you to meet Gideon a great wizard friend, his Wood Elf friend Beriad and A master of the sword, Rory. “
Zane stood up and greeted the men. As they each said how it was their honor to meet him. Zane was not sure which interested him the most. A great wizard, was his magic the same as the sisters? A Wood Elf, did they really out hunt and use a bow better than any other? Were they really as sneaky as any assassin? A great swordsman, did he really know more than Keria or Tess.

After a short time speaking to one another. Luna guided them to a table full of fruits, vegetables, meats, breads, cakes and puddings. They sat joined by Zane and Luna. The other sisters went about their business with some staying to serve wine and make sure no one needed anything. There was no need for sisters to be on guard. Gideon knew they watched over everything with magic and several would always be close enough to act. He still felt they were too laxed and should have women guards. Unknown to him their way was best for hard to slip up on the sister's magic wards.

After eating and being given a small tour over part of the mountain the men were led to adjoining quarters. A larger room was centered with an entrance to each man's room. They sat close to a warm fire and talked to Zane who had stayed with them. His own room was attached to the sitting room. It was not long before Zane felt as comfortable with these men as with the sisters. There was a sense of honor and greatness about each man. Zane looked forward to the coming days. Especially when Beriad told him the Woodland Queen was sending him a present that should be there by first light tomorrow.

A Present From The Woodland Queen
Before the sun had time to rise Zane was knocking on Beriad's door. The others stirred and they found breakfast being served in their sitting room. As they finished their meal Hayley rushed in finding it hard to hide her excitement. “Zane you have more visitors!” They followed her to the great hall. There they met several Wood Elves who slowly stepped aside to show what was almost hidden behind them. It was a young white filly. Not as tall as Rory's stallion but no small pony either.

The filly's eyes and ears danced from one person to the other then settled on Zane as if she knew he was hers. She wore a bridle woven in a golden material. On her back was a full body cover in the Dragon Born's colors and flying dragons on each side near the rear. An Elf, Thann, pulled off the blanket to uncover a golden colored saddle and the blanket under it was also the dragon born colors. ”Her name is Azshia. Just say her name and she will come to you.”

Zane stepped in front of the other men, “Azshia.”
The filly gave a soft nicker. Then began walking to him. Zane stepped forward to meet her. Hayley stepped forward and slipped an apple into Zane's hand. Who smiled his thanks then offered it to a willing Azshia.
Hayley whispered into Zane's ear, ” I have carrots you can keep in your side bag and pockets.”
Zane gave her an approving smile then went back to rubbing the filly's soft nose.
Luna stepped closer to pet the filly as well. Then looked at Zane and spoke,”She is a big responsibility. Beriad and Rory will teach you how to care for her. “
Thann opened a saddle bag to produce well crafted tools for cleaning and trimming her hooves, brushes and combs.
Zane looked from Rory to Luna, ”Can I take her outside now?”
Rory looked at Luna who nodded. They followed Hayley who knew the best passage for a horse. Once outside Rory explained how to use his reins, feet and legs.

“Oh, that is OK.” Zane said excitedly. “Hayley turns into a Unicorn every since my joke on her and taught me how to ride.” Hayley blushed and slipped a glance at Luna who smiled a knowing smile.
Zane stepped into the saddle and surprised them all with his perfect posture. With his heels down he looked at Hayley and said,” She also bucked and jumped a table. It does not take too many spills to know heals down and when to lean forward.”
Everyone laughed. Rory called his stallion to his side and leaped on without a bridle or saddle. “What about it Gideon do you want to join us? Beriad? “
Beriad said he would stay behind and talk to the other elves before they had to leave. Gideon agreed he wanted to catchup with his Elfen friends. Zane tighten his legs telling the filly to move out. It was not long before they were running across a meadow. Once they pulled up to enter the woods onto a wide trail. They knew of a stream where the horses could drink. Zane looked up at Rory, “She is perfect. She answers all my cues.”
“I would expect nothing less from the Elves. They train horses with love and tenderness. You will find her ready to respond to cues like leaning back to stop her. Lean right or left to turn her. Your leg work tells her things as well. She will side step,back up what ever you ask. I will show you the cues tomorrow. Today we should just enjoy this ride.“
Zane's grin could not get any wider. Azshia was a dream come true.

After a few hours they returned. Everyone was sitting under some large oak and redwood trees, enjoying wine, food and each others company. Several forest creatures had joined them and a small chipmunk was eating from Hayley's hand. Zane felt this had to be the best day of his life. A new filly, surrounded by men and Elves and a Wizard. How cool was that!

As he fed Azshia some carrots a young doe joined them and nudge his pocket. He gave her some carrots as well. “Where should I keep her?” Zane looked at Luna then Hayley.
But it was Rory that spoke first, “She will be find turned out here. Ebony, my stallion will watch after her and she will be free to graze and get fresh spring water. “
All agreed but Zane frowned. He liked the idea of her being closer to him. In the end he accepted it. After a few hours they returned to the mountain. The Elves said their good byes and Gideon said he needed to begin his journey as well.

Later Zane joined Rory to the bathing area. “Hayley said I smelled like a horse. I hate to wash it off.” Rory laughed.
The sisters were friendly to Rory and Beriad but it was still Keira that made Rory's heart skip a beat. He kept his place and was a gentlemen. They became good friends and he knew that was all they could ever be. He thought of Daisy and felt sorry for her. He knew she had always wanted more from him. But he could not feel more than love for a sister with her. He now thought he knew how she must have felt.

The days turned into weeks, the weeks into months. And then a few years. Zane had been an excellent student. He could master bow, body and sword. He spoke many languages and was very educated thanks to the sisters. Not long after his twelve birthday Rory and Zane were riding in the woods when Beriad walked thru the woods to join them. In his arms were two bundles.
Zane's eyes widened when he realized it was a wolf cub and a black panther. “Where did you get them? “ He asked as he leaped from his saddle and rushed to meet Beriad.
“Thann met me in the woods earlier. He said they had lost their mothers after a forest fire. There were hunters in the woods and the Elves had a time saving creatures. Thann could not decide what would be the best for you. But once they realized the cubs liked each others company the decision was made. They play together like brothers. Well, brother and sister for the Panther is a female. Once they are grown they will hunt with you and be ready to protect you. I can help you teach them commands. Hand signals, bird calls, there are several ways to talk to them and never let a man know you are close. “ Beriad set the cubs on the ground. They began to wrestle with each other. Zane drop to his knees and they each tumbled after him.
Rory looked at the cubs then at Beriad, “This may be the last straw. I see in your future Luna suspending you from the top of the mountain.” they all laughed.

The cubs became a delight to all the sisters. They got into more mischief than Hayley and Zane had. And that was saying a lot. Later, Hayley showed up with a couple of young ferrets. The cubs learned quickly they were not to be hurt. Before long all four would scampering into mischief. They all ran thru the woods and played close while Zane, Rory and Beriad practiced their skills. And ran ahead when Rory and Zane were out riding.

Gideon's Return
Gideon had been busy the past few years. But now Zane would be turning fifteen. It was time to take him to the Islands of the Mist. Watchful eyes and ears had kept him informed of the movements of the Dark Ones. He hoped they could get the boy to the Islands without the Dark Ones knowledge. Hopefully, all those watching for him could keep them looking in other directions. But once there the real challenge for the boy. Would he be excepted by Long Claw, an old dragon and her one eyed mate?

When Gideon walked his horse out of the woods, close to the mountain, he looked into the meadow. From a distance he could see Ebony grazing as Azshia rolled in the grass as if scratching her back. A large Dire Wolf was chasing a Panther who cut right and left then leaped over Azshia. Who stopped her movements as if scared she would kick the pair. Two ferrets were running around and stopped to stand on hind legs as if trying to get a better look at Gideon. Then like a couple of lost children they ran to him but stopped just before reaching him. They stood on hind legs again and turned their heads like inquisitive monkeys.

Azshia leaped to her feet, then she and Ebony let out soft nickers welcoming Mist. The cat and wolf stop playing. They each looked at Azshia and Ebony recognizing the nickers as meaning these are friends. Ebony tossed his wavy mane with the shake of his head. His head went down to make a playful buck then dug into the ground with a burst of speed that Azshia tried to match. Ebony nickered and moved around Mist. His large neck bowed he began smelling and nudging at her. Mist returned the soft nickering.

Gideon motioned for Mist to walk into the meadow toward the mountain. He spoke to the two horses and told them how happy he and Mist were to see them. The two horses jumped and bucked, leaping ahead, running toward the Mountain's Oak and Redwood trees. The ferrets had scampered out of the horses way, perhaps into the woods, Gideon was not sure. The Panther leaped into a run chasing after the horses. But the Dire wolf just stood and watched Gideon.

When Gideon got to the mountain he found Beriad, Rory and Zane under the Oak and Red Wood trees. Rory and Zane were practicing a Sword Dance. Gideon motioned for them to finish for it was always a treat to see such skill. Beriad was already pouring wine for the Old Wizard.

“That's quite a Managery you fellows have.” Gideon gave a head motion toward the animals. The two ferrets had showed up at his feet as he sat on a tree stump. One raised up on hind legs and tried to check out one of his pockets. Beriad said something in Elfin, scolding the ferret who immediately ran off with his playmate not far behind. The big cat had stretched out close to the Sword Dancers. Her eyes followed each step of the dance. The Dire Wolf sat down beside her. But his eyes stayed on Gideon.

Beriad began to explain how they got the animals. “The Panther is Path, the Dire Wolf, Fang. The little ones Skeeter and Rizzel. Rizzel is the most adventurous.”
Gideon smiled as he listened. But he was wondering what dragons would think of this group.
Flight of The Axex
Rory-fighting-the-Dark-Ones.gif
Few quick slaps in Photo shop to add body so to have a fighting scene.

No ordinary man would dare to travel to the Islands Of The Mist. But if one dared he would start at the coast. He would hire or own the largest ship his money and power could buy. Many if he could. His ships would carry armies to bring down the dragons if they refused to befriend or ally with him. But these were not ordinary men. Zane had not been brought up by an ordinary woman. These men flew toward the Islands on borrowed mounts. Mounts that belong to no mortal man. They came when summoned only if it was their hearts desire. Beriad, Zane, Gideon and Rory were carried on the backs of the mighty Eagle Clawed Axex not to confused with the Opinius, for there was no camel in these creatures. With the head and wings of an Eagle blended with the torso and razor sharp claws of a large feral feline, the Lion and front were Claws of the Eagle.

Zane wore a back pack in which to carry his ferrets, 'Skeeter' and 'Rizzel'. The Panther, 'Path' and Dire Wolf, 'Fang' reluctantly rode with Rory and Beriad. Special pads had been made for the cat to sit with his claws dug into the pad. The Dire Wolf sat in a special saddle container that allowed him to sit behind Rory. It had been discussed to allow the Axex to carry the pair in front claws but Zane refused this. His friends would ride like the men. Gideon wished they had introduced the pets to such a ride while cubs but he was not sure the Axex would have showed up for such an ordeal. But he wished he had tried.

They covered ground faster than Zane had dreamed. He watch snow covered mountains pass. They dropped into some green mountains to rest,eat and camp out the night. His pets ran off to hunt, eat and stretch their legs. When the time came to travel again Path and Fang leaped into position surprising everyone but Zane. He knew his friends understood this was a special trip. The men with them were too serious and solemn. Picking this up the two did not carry on their usually foolishness. Even the ferrets seemed to be less inclined to cause trouble.

As they flew further south Zane sat in wonder as the terrain began to flatten until no mountains could be seen. At last there was the smell of the sea. Zane thought it glorious. At least until hours of nothing around but the sea. He was glad to at last see a small island ahead. Gideon motioned for them to land. As the Axex began to drop lower and circled the island Zane was surprised to see how really big it was. A man on horse could not cover it in a weeks ride. It was thick with vegetation. Tropical birds of all kinds flew about. Some appeared to fly in flocks of hundreds while others, just two or three of one type. The birds all had one thing in common, fly far away from the circling Axex. They landed on a beach. Zane thought he saw monkeys or lemurs scatter in the trees. Perhaps he had seen both he was not sure.

Beriad went for fire wood. Rory began setting up to make his stew. He sat out some fruits but they were untouched after Zane, Path and Fang came back with fruits from the island. Gideon was with the Axex, perhaps making plans, until they flew off for the night. Zane wondered where they went when the men camped. And wondered why they were not tired and felt no reason to fly off to where ever.

After a hearty meal he found himself too exhausted to look for monkeys and or lemurs. He fell asleep using Path as a pillow and Fang laying beside him. The ferrets curled in there somewhere but Zane did not even notice before he fell asleep. The men talked quietly about plans for they would get to the Islands they seeked the next day.

The night had almost passed uneventfully, when Zane woke as Path leaped to her feet. Fang was growling and ran after her. Two small shadows scamper after. The men were on their feet and grabbing swords. They stood surrounding Zane. “Stay back, Zane.” Rory whispered but in a demanding voice. Zane reached for his swords but stayed behind Rory as commanded. Then they heard terrible sounds in the woods. Zane knew Path and Fang were attacking something. He rushed forward but Rory grabbed him and forced him back again.

“No, I have to help them!” Zane almost shouted but tried to keep his voice low as Rory had. For all good that did. What ever was out there was attacking his friends and surely knew where the men were. Suddenly a dark creature came charging out of the woods. But before Zane could tell exactly what it looked like an Axex flew down, grabbed it with his front claws and flew high into the air again. This went on a couple more times until Rory with swords ready for a strike rushed forward to meet two dark creatures. Beriad was using his bow to shoot others before they reached Rory.

Gideon was using magic to slow down other creatures that found their way out of the woods. The Axex flew back in grabbing some of the creatures as the swordsmen slashed at them. They grabbed others, before they reached the men who had their hands full. Between Gideon's magic and the Axex Claws, the men were not completely overwhelmed. What magic did not destroy, the Axex flew in and carried off. When the fight was over there were no dark creatures for Zane to study. His pets had returned from the woods chasing some of the creatures. They now came back to his side. Zane dropped to his knees when he realized Fang was hurt. Path sat close to Fang and helped him lick some fatal wounds. Fang tried to sit up but fell back down. He gave up trying to lick his wounds and whimpered as his head fell into Zane's lap. Path let out a spine grasping growl. It was as if she thought she could attack Fang's pain. The two ferrets ran up to Fang but stopped just short of him. They seemed for the first time at a lost what to do. Zane looked up at Rory then Gideon. Tears steamed down his cheeks as he realized what the expressions on their faces must mean.

Beriad dropped to his knees and looked over Fangs wounds. “It is not only the cuts that make him weak. He carries the dark poison. “
“You have to try!” Zane almost screamed the demand. But as he spoke the words Fang whimpered his last moan. He had tried to lift his eyes to envision Zane one last time. But his eye lids were too heavy and the poison running thru his veins too strong.

Rory had already stepped aside and was digging a grave.
“What about Path? She was licking his wounds! She is Poisoned!” Zane cried out helplessly.
Beriad shook his head. “She will be fine. The poison is sent into the body in a way that she can not get just licking his wounds. She may have a sick stomach later but she will be fine. “ He fed her some herbs. “She may not even have the sick stomach. Just do not worry if she does.”

No one said much after that. No one tried to sleep again. Gideon made coffee, some bacon and eggs. The two ferrets cuddled close to Zane, who sat and stared at nothing. Path walked into the woods. Zane suddenly jumped to his feet, looked around, then fearfully called her back to his side. After that, they all sat quietly until the sun began to rise. The Axex came back but one was missing. The men gave each other a knowing look. Rory reached for Zane's backpack and then Gideon climbed behind Zane. It was no longer a fun adventure for Zane. He wanted to go back to the safety of the sister's mountain. The mountain that protected his friends. But he spoke not a word.

catin-WoodsGrowl.gif
Gold Dragon of Islands Of The Mist, South of Summerset Isle
As they flew closer to the Island of the Mist, Zane thought he could make out several islands. It was hard to tell how many or how big. There was smoke and mist coming from the Mountain tops on the islands. Some Islands it was so thick he could hardly make out anything about them. His stomach felt weird. Perhaps even sick. He realized he was scared. He could loose more friends.

They flew into the Mist. They past a few Islands. Zane's Axex made a screeching sound that gave him cold chills. Perhaps he was telling the dragons he was coming in peace or something. It was then that Zane saw some small dragons flying around them. They made threatening sounds. Path let out a threatening growl. Zane felt Gideon tense up. He knew the wizard did not want Path to threaten the dragons. As if on cue Beriad's Axex flew closer to him. Path looked at Zane and Zane motioned for her to be calm. She looked at him as if to say he was crazy. But she did not growl again.

The small dragons circled them but stayed in the air as the Axexs began to fly lower and lower. Once the Axexs had touched the ground most of the dragons continued to circle over head. A few dropped down not far form the Axex. The men leaped to the ground. Zane felt odd. His knees felt as if they would buckle out from under him. Path leaped to his side. He motioned again for her to make no sudden moves. The ferrets tried to peak out of the backpack. Zane wondered if dragons ate ferrets. That was stupid he thought. They probably ate every thing in his group.

Gideon started toward an opening in the mountain. It was several yards away. Rory step in beside him, Beriad and Zane just behind them. Path stayed close to Zane. Her long strong tail was not relaxed as she walked. It twitched and flicked showing her annoyance and anticipation of danger. She stepped a head of Zane just enough for her tail to touch him every once in a while. As if to warn the dragons he was her cub and they better stay away from him. Her head would turn slightly. With 120 degree view of things straight ahead of her and almost 280 degrees for greater Peripheral vision, her eyes missed nothing. She moved her muzzle whiskers out to the side then forward. Her alert ears moved 180 degrees to scan beside and behind her. She was detecting any movement with her entire body not just her eyes. No one could slip upon her. Zane whispered for her to return closer to his side. He warned her to calm down. She did not relax but she did keep her body closer to him letting her tail twitch behind them.

Once inside the mountain they found themselves in a large cavern. From a distance there were Lava tubes leading off into different directions. In the center was a very deep pit. They could not see a bottom. Gideon led them to one of the openings. It was like a hallway large enough for them to walk standing up. The hall way lead them downward until they reached another large cavern. As they walked into the opening, Path gave a small warning sound. Zane motioned to her to wait for the men to react and follow cue.

A very large metallic gold dragon was curled on the far side of the cavern. Her bed was more jewels and gold than Zane thought possible in all the world. Gold dragons have immunity to fire, vulnerability to cold, and uses the element of water as a Water Breather. Like most dragons Gold Dragons are Magical. This old girl looked very old, a Great Wyrm, so her magic would be awesome, including healing, blessing allies, compel creatures to do her biding, use Sunburst to blind creatures and damage the undead. She could also assume any animal or humanoid form of Medium size or smaller.

She could have assumed the body of a woman and talked to them on equal ground. But intimidation was one of her strong points and her true form was truely that.

She was so old her pupils had faded until her eyes resembled Pools of molten gold. She watched them as they moved slowly across the cavern. It was then that Zane heard a female voice in his mind. “So you are the little dragon Born.”

Zane looked at Gideon who nodded for him to respond to her. Zane spoke out loud to her,”I guess you could say that.”

There was a female equivalent to a soft laugh. “You think I should follow you?” One of her long claws flipped a gold coin. Perhaps to see if any man looked at her wealth in lust.

Zane tried to look confident and unafraid.”Yes, Great Wyrm. The darkness is spreading like a Disease even as we speak. If we do not stop it our entire world will be lost.”

“Do you think it threatens my dragons?”

Zane began to get mad. She was toying with him.”I know you hate men for killing your kind. I know the Darkness is a bigger threat.”

Her eyes whirled as if ready to roast him where he stood. Path could not control her growl. She took a couple steps to place herself between the dragon and Zane. Zane quickly told her to wait.

The dragon seem amused again. “Wait. Wait for what little Dragonborn? Will she ponce on me and eat me like a mouse?”

Zane settle down. He had to control his reactions for Path if nothing else. “She has caught some very large mice before.” He almost said rats but caught himself. She would probably get mad at the thoughts of him calling her a rat.

She laughed again. “You have a funny pup with you this time Gideon. “

Gideon spoke up,”He is a bright lad. I think you will like him and even respect him if you give him a chance. “

“I would hope so. It would be a shame if it went the other way for he would hardly make a good meal. Not only too small but he looks a bit stringy.”
Everyone began to relax. Her teasing them this way had to be a good sign. Even Path let tail relax. Her ears were no longer pinned back. Instead her ears moved slowly forward to study the Dragon.
She spoke almost nonchalant,”My one eyed mate still hates humans for the lost of his eye. He really does not know how to drop a grudge. If I join you I fear we will one day have to face him. He is with a dark lord even now.”
Each man moved uneasily at this statement. The thoughts of dragons joining the dark side had to be the worse information they could have gotten.
Gideon spoke up,”Do you think other dragons will join him?”
She moved her great tail like a cat playing with a mouse. “Even some of my children are still straddling the fence. Juveniles can be rather hard headed, you know.Old, very Old,Ancient,and Wyrm are not quite so bad. Their father has made them mad a few times over their lifetime.” She chuckled. Dear old mom has a little more influence there I think. But a couple of the reds may just run around attack both sides. They are very playful you know.” She chuckled again.
Zane spoke up,”But surely if you were at our side they would not want to hurt their mother?”,It came out more of a question than a statement.
She chuckled again. “Boys will be boys, what can I say.”
Zane wanted to ask her how she could be so cool about father against son, son against mother. He knew he had to hold back his building anger again. She could be toying with him again. Perhaps behind her coolness was a worried mother.
Everyone was silent for a few moments. The men felt they should wait and let her led from there. Her tail suddenly stop moving. Her eyes whirled a moment. She then looked more directly at Gideon. “Set your little camp in this cavern. I am sure you need rest and food after your trip. We can talk again later. She stood up,flapped her wings and then made a quick exit.
Zane looked at Gideon,”What was that all about?”
Gideon shook his head,”I am not sure. But we will set up camp as she suggested. I think she has decided to join us or she would have sent us on our way. But she is a crafty old Girl and one never knows about her.” He then smiled as if relaxing. “I think everything will workout. Let's setup camp and eat. I just realized how hungry I am.”
Zane was not sure if Gideon was more relaxed or putting on a show for him. What ever the case he followed Rory and Beriad who had already began setting up camp.

After eating they sat about their fire and Zane began looking for answers. “She said her mate was with the dark side. I thought only a Dragon Born could get a dragon to help him?”

Gideon poured himself more wine before answering. He took a deep sip then looked at Zane. “Dragons can be fickled creatures. Few can boast of the dieing devotion of a dragon but a Dragon Born. She said he was angry with the humans. He may have decided to join the fight now that it helps him in his own goal.”

Zane looked doubtfully,”A Dragon scared to fight humans, alone?”

Gideon shock his head. “No, especially the One Eyed. I would think he liked the idea of adding more fear in the hearts of men. Dragons are cunning. Burn a village may scare a few villages or a kingdom. But talk of him joining the dark side could and would scare the world.”

There was little time for more questions for the Gold Dragon returned. She flew down the pit and landed gently on her treasure. She motioned for them to come closer. Her whirling eyes settled on Zane. “I once had a boy like you. I watched him grow into a man. He was a daring fellow.” Something in her voice changed. Her focus fell to something in her treasure. She looked sad. Zane wondered if a dragon could love a human. Why not. His pets loved him as much as he loved them. His thoughts were lost as she spoke again. She looked at Zane as she spoke. “You are correct in the direction the Dark is heading. I am thinking it would be fun to leave this Island for a little adventure. How much do you know pup, about Dragoons?”

Zane looked at Gideon. Each man exchanged glances. Even Gideon had not seen a dragoon in years. Zane looked at the patience dragon. “I know little. History has stories of such men but I really know little about them. They are heavy armored knights that despite the weight of the armor can leap as easily as a dragon flies. There are stories of the scaled titans giving humans magic which I guess made them dragoons. They were to replace the dragons who would no longer fight for them. “

“It appears you know more than you thought. I approve of your teachers. I believe I approve of you pup. Dragoons began with a close bond with dragons. It was this close bond to dragon kind that granted them great powers. I will give you this power. I have plated armor for you to wear. It is magical armor and will seem as light as leather never restricting your movements . You will find yourself with more strength,charisma,wisdom and intelligence as time passes. These things you will need for fighting with a lance,magic and other abilities.”

“A lance?”, Zane grew concerned. “Great Wrym I am a Sword Dancer. I have trained for years.I......”

She cut him off. “That will come in handy. But you will find the skills of a dragoon a well needed addition to your arsenal. If you question the gift then your really do not know much about the dragoons.” Her eyes whirled.

Gideon and Rory spoke at the same time. “No, it is my fault for not ...” Gideon nodded for Rory to continue. “I never thought the boy would begiven such knowledge. We taught him the skills of our trade. Please forgive his questioning your great gift. Any man of the world, would cross oceans in quest for your gift.” He looked at Zane and Zane could see in his eyes that a man would quest to be a Dragoon.”

“I am so sorry.” To show his respect, Zane bowed to her. His head lowered no longer looking into her eyes. “I just automatically thought I would no longer know how to fight with a new main weapon. “

“Pfft!” She glared at him for a long moment. Then her eyes softened. “You remind me of a pup I use to know.... bah, come forward.” Zane walked closer. He motion to Path to stay back. He did not know what she did but he suddenly felt his knees would buckle. He was too weak to hear her words or see her movements, had there been any. She reached into her treasure and place the most beautiful armor Zane had ever seen in front of him. Then she reached again and produced a lance and a shield. She smiled when she saw how over whelmed he was. Her eyes had softened and her tail was moving playfully in the treasure. But the tail made Zane think of a cat ready to pounce. He bowed his head and thank her then back up back to his friends trying to carry his gifts.

“Go now. Play with your new toys. I will join you but not this day. I have other matters to tend to. ” They all bowed and thanked her for her kindness. Then walked quickly out of the caverns. Path stopped and gave her one more glance. The two matched stares for a moment. But Path just looked curious, turned and calmly followed Zane.

To The Morrowwind
Dragon-at-the-edge-of-the-woods.gif
The Eagle Clawed Axex flew them North East across the sea to the Mainland, not too far from Morrowwind. The Axex dropped them off as close to human territory as they wished to fly. The creatures were brave enough to fly to the Island of dragons. but they refused to take them deep into the land of humans. The men did not try to talk the creatures to take them further inland. They knew men killed all creatures, they did not understand on site. And these majestic creatures did not look for such a fight.

Without many words they began setting up camp. Rory began his usual task of setting up his pot and ingredients for his hunters stew as Zane gathered wood. Beriad disappeared into the woods to scout out the area. He returned giving Gideon a nod acknowledging he saw no sign of the Dark Ones as of yet. Path had vanished into the woods as well. She had watched Beriad as she too searched the woods. When Beriad returned from the woods Path stayed to find her own supper. She chased a mouse just for fun. Putting a large paw on it's tail so it could not get away. Her tail twitched and her ears seemed to watch the mouse and then move to watch for anything that dared to slip up on her and back to her mouse.

Still watching her mouse a doe darted thru the woods so frightened she almost ran upon Path without noticing her. Path leaped to the side letting her mouse scamper under some leaves. Path's ears went flat behind her as she began to smell for any sign of danger then back up to hear and look. She let out a loud spine tingling growl which could be heard back at camp. The men looked at each other and back into the woods. They readied staff and sword. Zane whistled for Path to come back. She was not to fight alone like she and Fang had done. Path ran back to camp growling and slapping long deadly claws into a black creature that ran in front of her. The creature would stop and slap back at her with deadly claws. But she was too fast. She slapped then leaped out of range. The creature turned and tried to run again but she pounced on it's back knocking it forward face into the sand. She quickly grabbed it's neck and crushed it's spinal column.

There was little time for the men to watch her for other dark creatures began running out of the woods. Rory leaped at one creature swinging his swords, his right hand made a sweeping move to it's neck his left to its legs. his swords swinging back and down again as his foot work rushed to the left to stop another creature and dodge still another. He leaped into the air over two creatures but as they turned to attack him he leaped again now behind them and his right sword stuck one as his left hit the other slicing each throat. They fell but two more took their place. His body knelled down to dodge the claws of one as his swords took out another. He was up and spinning, attacking two more in an instant. Then leap again to make three more turn, back leap and he was behind them slicing throats as his feet touched the ground into another crouch.

Beriad had started with his bow. Shooting the creatures with deadly accuracy. He dropped another creature before it reached Rory.
Gideon weaved spell after spell trying to slow the creatures down. Zane stood back from Rory as told but he did not stay out of the fight. His new lance stopped a creature that had turned to get Rory after he had jumped again to get behind it. Path leaped and knocked creatures down grabbing their throats. But the creatures kept coming. Zane used his shield to knock one creature from Rory giving the man time to cut down three more. With the shield turned in a slant the shield cut the creature. Zane used his lance to strike another then leaped back to avoid another which Beriad cut down with an arrow into it's neck.

Zane felt power rushing through his body. This must have been the strength and other powers the dragon had talked about. He found himself leaping higher than even Rory's leaps. Rory did not try to stop him as he leaped in and out of the fight giving Rory the help he needed as more and more creatures rushed from the woods.

Suddenly the edge of the forest was hit by a cone of weakening gas. The creatures, on the sand that were rushing to the men were hit by a cone of fire. Flying and almost dropping from the sky as her head turned right and left the Gold Dragon hit creatures with one spell then the next. Between her weakening gas and star-burst the creatures that made it to the men were killed easily with little defensive footwork needed. She hit the men with bless then attacked more creatures with Fire. This went on for almost an hour.

When the last creature was burnt to a crisp the men began nodding to the dragon who was standing at the edge of the woods. They were all thanking her at once. She began to transform into a beautiful woman as they spoke. Her hands over her head as if doing a little dance to complete the spell. Her beauty silenced them all. Path walked up to her and gave her a curious sniff. She dropped to her knees and rubbed the big cat with her hands and her cheek. Path purred in acceptance.
Edited by MIng_ESO on April 16, 2014 11:24PM
  • nhisso
    nhisso
    ✭✭✭✭
    this was painful
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's clear to see (and read) that you've put a lot of effort into this. Well done!
    Some of those pictures look lovely.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • MIng_ESO
    MIng_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It's clear to see (and read) that you've put a lot of effort into this. Well done!
    Some of those pictures look lovely.
    Thank you
  • MIng_ESO
    MIng_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    nhisso wrote: »
    this was painful

I was mad the wolf died. I wanted to go to sleep before I wrote it to see if I had dreamed it up wrong. He died in every dream, I was so mad.
  • MIng_ESO
    MIng_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    DAZ3D is a free program you can use to bring your stories to 3D. If trying it the first time be sure and notice where you put files it can be confusing. Let the program put them in the defaults but you still need to see where they go.

The program will go into your program files:C:\Program Files\DAZ 3D
    But things the program needs will go into C:\users\public
    And your saves will go into C:\users\you.
    If you add new models they need to be in C:\users\public\their_own_folder.

Then just follow a simple tutorial to make a 3D picture. It will be better to do a picture before you play with making a movie. It is the fastest way to learn about adding lights and shadows. I did not add proper shadows to the video you see above. I was playing around with other things and forgot it.

Daz3D can use over 7 ram and make a great gaming i5 processor PC look like a bad PC. It works best with the threading abilities of an i7 and at least 16 ram. You can have fun with cheaper PC but the render times will take longer and will have to stick to 3d pictures/no movies if your PC does not have a powerful processor. But you MUST have at least 8 ram and if things go wacky you can bet it is a memory problem. I saw many forms asking for help and it was just a memory problem.

Send me a message if you need help. I hope to see your stories in 3D. You can show the world The Elder Scrolls Online gamers have talent.
    Edited by MIng_ESO on April 18, 2014 1:17PM