Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Whisperweft Gala Wear costume

TaSheen
TaSheen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone remember how long it's been since this was in the crown store? I thought I had it on all my accounts, but no. I really want it for a couple of girls now - and the Song of the Night Ensemble isn't as good (makes skinny khajiit look "lumpy"....)
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on October 20, 2023 3:44AM

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I did a quick google and found a page on The Elder Scrolls Wiki saying it was discontinued!

Other than that the only info I found says it was available from Jan 2016 until Jan 2017 in store and could drop from Reaper's Harvest Crates.
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    According to this, it reappeared on the Crown Store as a one-day-only item on October 19, 2022:

It is also listed as an epic level reward in Reapers Harvest crown crates. Hopefully those will cycle back soon, or at least it might be sold again in Oct. 🙂
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    that pink one from thieves guild story, i think i've seen it not long ago for either 16 or 40 crowngems...
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks y'all! I'll just keep watching. They can make do with either the salwar or the Song of the Night though neither girls is happy about it. Sorry, girls, I can't pull it out of the thin air of the crown store, after all!

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

• TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lo and behold, it's available in the Reapers Harvest crates! Thanks ZOS, I really appreciate that!

• ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's crown store related.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post