Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What new skins should be added

wilykcat
wilykcat
✭✭✭✭✭
Into the game.

Here's mine for example: a skin that looks like translucent to transparent gradient fade glass (shiny and color changing). That has slightly glowing outlines and a lot of small sparkles. All of Character's base appearance is still there and instead is made of shining glass. Skin will make character appear to translucent only for hair, tail, legs, and arms. Glowing outline will appear based on angles and color will change based on lighting.

What's your idea of a new skin for eso?
Edited by wilykcat on August 11, 2023 4:40AM
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Skin Name: Ashen Vampire

"The Ashen Lord had a rather healthy complexion despite being a Vampire, now you too can don a similar look with this skin based on the appearance of Rada-Al-Saran"

Appearance wise this skin would give you your regular skin color but retain the stage 2 eyes with the visible eye veins.
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on August 11, 2023 4:17PM
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love an "Evergloam Shadowshroud" - just a low-key, shadowy mist surrounding the character. Would that count as a skin, strictly? Not sure, but it would be cool.
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As long as its not another wierd crinkly skin suit im happy
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for a Mortal Mask skin for vampires. I absolutely refuse to play one until such a thing is added. I think the snow-white-skin for vamps in ESO is so over-the-top and clashes with the whole vampire fantasy of blending in with regular society.

It's so laughably white that when ZOS has vamp characters in quests that are supposed to be blending in, they don't have them set to Vampire Stage 1 (which should be the normal/natural-looking stage), instead they just remove the vamp skin altogether since it would be blatantly obvious otherwise.

It's a shame since vampire mechanics are quite fun and interesting, but unless we get a Mortal Mask skin there's just no way for me to enjoy that gameplay.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Maormer skin that actually looks like the Maormer NPCs
    A Kothringi skin
  • AlterBlika
    AlterBlika
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pale vampire skin
  • kyatos_binarini
    kyatos_binarini
    ✭✭✭
    skins pack for all vampire stages
  • Gray_howling_parrot
    Gray_howling_parrot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a new one but - in-game earnable ones ;)

Take them out of the crates and put them back into dungeon achievements and maybe long/difficult overland achievements. Trial achievements should always be mounts in my opinion :)
    ESO YouTube Content Creator & Templar Tank/Healer Main
  • harvey07
    harvey07
    ✭✭✭
    any skin...just as long as they do not keep adding ones that place designs on your face. a new all over body skin texture great...but not a skin that changes your skin color but also adds 'tattoo' like effects on the face/head.
  • FlipFlopFrog
    FlipFlopFrog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pet skins. Nuff said.
    PC EU
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pet skins. Nuff said.

this

they gave us 1 skin for the warden bear with vvardenfell released, literally nothing else or further expansion of the system since and that was like ~5 years ago now
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A skin like the sky at the area in the end of Depths of Malatar, where you finish the boss fight, but with smaller colourful particles, and preferably retaining our characters' eye colour.