Official Discussion Thread, "Enjoy Big Savings On Select Crown Packs During QuakeCon"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
w0bo9pagerxn.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Enjoy Big Savings On Select Crown Packs During QuakeCon"

"Stock up during the QuakeCon 2023 Sale and save up to 40% on select Crown Packs for a limited time."

P.S.- I am at QuakeCon, so if you are here, come say hi!
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on August 10, 2023 4:31AM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi
    @ZOS_Kevin

I wish I were at quakecon. Looks like it's a blast 😀👍. I hope you enjoy your time.
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking about getting enough crowns for the Fair Winds. But I have some RL stuff going on, not sure I want to spend that much right now.

It'll be available again eventually.

Not to mention that it's not really going to be fully "decor-able" with the slots available....

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Crown Pacts"? (In the thread title)
    Options
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, where are the big savings on Crown Dominions and Crown Covenants ? I feel quite ripped off! :s

Sorry, @ZOS_Kevin , just kidding, of course (says the player who just bought some Crowns at a discount).
    Edited by vsrs_au on August 10, 2023 3:46AM
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager

Thanks for the catch. Made the change.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    Yeah, where are the big savings on Crown Dominions and Crown Covenants ? I feel quite ripped off! :s

Sorry, @ZOS_Kevin , just kidding, of course (says the player who just bought some Crowns at a discount).

LOL, this was very good. I got a good laugh out of that. :D
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_Kevin

Would you be able to tell us at what time on August 16 the Crown sale will end, please?
    I just want to make sure I'll be able to partake of the sale, and won't be able to until the early morning (EDT) of the16th.

Thanks.

Edited by Grizzbeorn on August 10, 2023 11:33AM
      PC/NA Warden Main
      Options
    • ZOS_Kevin
      ZOS_Kevin
      Community Manager
      @Grizzbeorn We will need to check. Depending on the platform, the deal may end at a different time on the 16th. We'll check and follow up once we have more solid info.
      Options
      Staff Post
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
      @Grizzbeorn We will need to check. Depending on the platform, the deal may end at a different time on the 16th. We'll check and follow up once we have more solid info.

Thank you, sir.
        PC/NA Warden Main
        Options
      • Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
        Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Speaking of crowns: is anyone at Zos able to clarify whether or not exchanging non-crown crate items for gold is now suddenly against the terms of service? This is a direly important question.
        Angua Anyammis Ae Sunna
        Options
      • Grizzbeorn
        Grizzbeorn
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭

Hi, @ZOS_Kevin

Any update on this?
        Do you think I'll be safe making my sale purchase sometime between 3am - 6am EDT tomorrow (Wednesday) morning?
        I.e., will the sale still be active at 6am EDT tomorrow (Wednesday) morning?

Thank you for any insight.
          PC/NA Warden Main
          Options
        • ZOS_Kevin
          ZOS_Kevin
          Community Manager
          @Grizzbeorn You're on PC, right? If so, then you should be good. The sale should end around 1pmET.
          Options
          Staff Post
        • Grizzbeorn
          Grizzbeorn
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭
          @Grizzbeorn You're on PC, right? If so, then you should be good. The sale should end around 1pmET.

That would be awesome; plenty of time.
          Thanks, again!
            PC/NA Warden Main
            Options