Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Khajiit Statuary

ruainn
ruainn
Soul Shriven
As it stands, there are something, like, 14 Khajiit statues (one of these, actually, features a Dunmer, for some reason...). This is unacceptable.

3 of these are, in fact, the same (may be different sizes, or something, don't care).

The only means of acquiring the majority of these Khajiit statues is through the Crown Store. The furnishing packages have not been available for, like, 4 years. 2 statues are available through achievement furnishers, but I'm not putting 9 of the same fluffy kitty on my terrace. That's trash.

Most other races have 100ish available statues, 80ish of which are lore-friendly for most races (we'll leave the Argonian question for later....).

I demand the return of Moon Blessed Oasis and Moon Bishop's Sanctuary to the Crown Store. I would also like a fluffy kitty light-up doll, like the Highe Elves just got. I have the crowns...

Also, my ticket regarding this matter was closed, prematurely.