Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[Request] Place several instances of the same collectible

Horny_Poney
Horny_Poney
✭✭✭
It would be nice to be able to place a collectible several times in a same house. Probably not all of them (I don’t think that having 2 identical companions would make sense) but mounts and pets for example.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    would be nice for some collectibles yes.
    though i'm alright with placing different versions of mounts and pets
    like wolves and cats with different fur colours
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this idea, and would definitely use it.

I made my Seaveil Spire into a kind of tribute to Ancestor Glade from Skyrim: but the one little batch of Ancestor Moths we have can't do it justice.

I'd also absolutely love to have multiple (basic) scamps running amok in my arcane laboratory, or a circle of Fire Atronach guardians standing sentinel around my summoning chamber.

As long as its clear that you'd be buying something you already have, I don't see the problem (but I'm no programmer!). Just more things to spend my hobby money on.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are different skins for many mounts and some pets which should permit placing multiple cat mounts (as an example) in the same home.

• TinyDragon
    TinyDragon
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love this. Using different versions isn't the same thing- I want a bunch of torchbugs, personally, but the moths is a really cool idea too.
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    There are different skins for many mounts and some pets which should permit placing multiple cat mounts (as an example) in the same home.

The idea proposed by OP would be a good alternative for people who don't want different colours/skin versions of the same thing, but specifically, multiple *instances* the same thing.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The idea proposed by OP would be a good alternative for people who don't want different colours/skin versions of the same thing, but specifically, multiple *instances* the same thing.

Not a very compelling reason.
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for sharing your personal opinion.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for sharing your personal opinion.

You are welcome. Thanks for sharing your personal opinion.
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    that will be good,i hope i can have many little guars in garden
  • ajkb78
    ajkb78
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Uh.... If you want a swarm of purple torchbugs, a swarm of different coloured torchbugs really isn't the solution. And some collectibles don't *have* different versions. You can't have more than one bone dragon pet running around your necromancer's lab, because there isn't more than one version of it.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ajkb78 wrote: »
    You can't have more than one bone dragon pet running around your necromancer's lab, because there isn't more than one version of it.

Bad example, as there are two versions of the bone dragon pet; one has a glowy heart.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • freespirit
      freespirit
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      I would absolutely love to have multiple Tomeshell's floating around my library 📚

When people say to me........
      "You're going to regret that in the morning"
      I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!