Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

I would pay for pet reskins

Katheriah
Katheriah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I know it's been asked before, but I just want to point out again to ZOS there is a real opportunity to make some easy cash.

My main is a sorc with many cosmetics smacked on her. She looks like a (grumpy) magical elfy princess but her pets look like a mess. They're just so outdated, big and not pretty. Can we pretty please get cosmetics for pets? I bet there's more people out there that would pay for their sorc pets or Warden bear to be pretty, small, scary or flashing. Or matching with the mounts that are available.

We have many pretty Nixads ingame. Would it not be cool if we could have something like that instead of the massive, outdated flappy wings?

My sorc says thank you
Ithlina.png

(PS I would also pay for a barber assistant for my house or whatever)
  • MachineGod
    MachineGod
    ✭✭✭
    Warden Bear already had a skin on release for a pre-order so we know the systems needed to add more are already there and could most likely be extended to other pets. This type of monetization if added in via a simple 1 time purchase via the crown store is also more welcoming as it has no effect on game play and you know exactly what you are paying for and how much (unlike certain other cosmetics added in via crates).