Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

New ship home furniture request

Rageypoo
Rageypoo
✭✭✭✭✭
Please make interactable cannons that can be placed on the new ship home, either part of the actual ship, or a gold furnishing from store/achievement and also some furnishing cannonballs to set beside it, and maybe even a powder sack and plunger.
  • Rageypoo
    Rageypoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also I hope there is a crows nest rope that you can click on to climb and be transported up above, i'll be really, really...really sad if there isn't.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rageypoo wrote: »
    Also I hope there is a crows nest rope that you can click on to climb and be transported up above, i'll be really, really...really sad if there isn't.

there are multiple and yes you can be transported up above
    and we've been able to preview the house from the Vastyr Docks in Galen since update 38 released. you can interact with the rope ladders to get to the crow's nests
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please make interactable cannons that can be placed on the new ship home, either part of the actual ship, or a gold furnishing from store/achievement and also some furnishing cannonballs to set beside it, and maybe even a powder sack and plunger.

There are no guns in ESO and no gunpowder. Ships have ballistae.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

TES Adventures: Redguard had Canons.
  • Daoin
    Daoin
    ✭✭✭
    please make these interactable cannon abilities to shoot at fake tanks and healers. totally removing them from sight and the game.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That game probably took place in a much later era, like the time in ESO is much earlier in the time of Tamriel than Skyrim.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That game probably took place in a much later era, like the time in ESO is much earlier in the time of Tamriel than Skyrim.

redguard also takes place in the second era. only a few centuries in the future.

regardless if there were cannons in eso's time they'd probably be used in the alliance war
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Coldharbour ballistae have a nice light effect, although no furniture siege can be fired. Fire ballistae are easy to unlock iirc.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • MageCatF4F
    MageCatF4F
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yoww! This cat is ahead of its time.f6euk7yhkgvj.png

At the time I wanted to blow High Isle clear off the map. I've mellowed. Shrug. Anyway you can build your own.
  • everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
    I used the PVP ballista(e), they fit the cannon ports just fine.