The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting with mats from bank isn't working for me?

Inzababa
Inzababa
✭✭✭
I heard that you could put all your mats in the bank so you wouldn't have to carry them around, and when you needed to craft, it would take all the times it needed without you having to go pick them up at the bank.

So I stock pilled all my stuff in the bank but after a while realised it wasn't happening at all.

Is this a bug? Or is this working as intended and I was mis informed?

Many thanks,
Resistance is FUtilez
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value.

Resistance is FUtilez
  • RubyTigress
    RubyTigress
    ✭✭✭
    That would be a bug. Report that bad boy. /bug from the chat interface.
  • ArielleJureaux
    ArielleJureaux
    ✭✭✭
    If it is provisioning items, it seems that you have to have these items on you when you use a cooking fire. You did not specify what kind of mats, and this is the only area I have any experience in.
  • RubyTigress
    RubyTigress
    ✭✭✭
    If it is provisioning items, it seems that you have to have these items on you when you use a cooking fire. You did not specify what kind of mats, and this is the only area I have any experience in.

This isn't the case in my experience, and I've provisioned myself up to level 17 or 18, I believe.

If it won't let you pull your mats from the bank, that's a bug.
  • Inzababa
    Inzababa
    ✭✭✭

yes, sorry, provisioning items; I don't have the mats to make the recipe, but when I check in bank, it's there..

I take it and it works, I was wondering why the hell my bank was full and I couldn't craft anything :/
    Resistance is FUtilez
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
    Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value.

Resistance is FUtilez
  • ArielleJureaux
    ArielleJureaux
    ✭✭✭
    Inzababa wrote: »

yes, sorry, provisioning items; I don't have the mats to make the recipe, but when I check in bank, it's there..

I take it and it works, I was wondering why the hell my bank was full and I couldn't craft anything :/

Glad I could help! :)
  • Stienbjorn
    Yup, sounds like a bug to me. I have crafted items from all the professions with the mats in the bank.