Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Nightfall Crate Poll

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
Since its been almost a full year and now we have the list of items for the August Crown store I was wondering how many people want to see the nightfall crate return this year. so leave your comments below and Vote!
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.

Nightfall Crate Poll 28 votes

Yes, have the Nightfall crate return this year.
28%
Sapphire_LilyAnumarilevymyu233dragonlord500OverameraNeuroticPixelsNyxieKatzenzunge 8 votes
No, have the Nightfall crate return next year.
28%
DanikatAuroranGoldenEagleAshyachutonyblackRkindaleftMafiaCat115iPlayOnlyESOMansk90 8 votes
I don't like or do crown crates.
42%
laurajfpeter1488MyrnhielN3CR01vsrs_auNecrotech_MasterLebkuchenAka_PrincessOfThieveswilykcaterdYrrsonGooGa592 12 votes
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    Nightfall crates are really awesome, and I want to see them return, but there are quite a few crates that have been missing for longer, such as Dragonscale, Baandari, Frost and Harvest
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • Mansk90
    Mansk90
    ✭✭
    If the pattern remains the Nightfall Crates won't return till 2024, no matter who ask for it or how many time.
    "Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Crown Crate the Wanted? I thought not. It's not a story ZOS would tell you."
    "The FOMO is a pathway to many cravings some consider to be unnatural."

A (Probably) Complete List of Crown Crate Release/Return Dates
    Edited by Mansk90 on August 1, 2023 7:13AM
    "I fight because I fight. I fight for we few who fight so that all the fighting already fought hasn't been for nothing." - Ulfric Stormcloak on a typical Stormcloak rally.
  • tonyblack
    tonyblack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been less than a year nightfall was in store + there are far better seasons to return.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonyblack wrote: »
    It has been less than a year nightfall was in store + there are far better seasons to return.

the nightfall crate returned on August 25th of last year and left on September 8th.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    tonyblack wrote: »

the nightfall crate returned on August 25th of last year and left on September 8th.

that is less than a year ago and crown crates return about every two years
    Edited by LunaFlora on August 1, 2023 2:50PM
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I don't like Crown Crates, there is a mount in the Nightfall Crate I've had my eye on for over a year. I've got the Seals of Endeavour to pay for it, so now just waiting for the crown to drop haha