The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

beta friendslist wiped

S0ld13r_JuRgEn
S0ld13r_JuRgEn
Soul Shriven
Im looking for my beta friends. My character name was in the beta Lainena Sorm-Born. If you were my friend during the beta PLEASE add me or head to the the area we met.

For other people that have the same issue ive contacted support and the person who contaced me said that she forwarded the issue.
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seriously doubt they could help you, they wiped the servers after beta (which is industry norm) so all that data is gone.
  • SeñorCinco
    SeñorCinco
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of the beta was wiped. It isn't an issue, as in a bug. It was deliberate and it was across the board with every account.

All characters and any associated info was cleared. This includes all guild lists and friends as well.
    Edited by SeñorCinco on April 1, 2014 7:44PM
    Words contained in posts, at which point I stop reading and will not respond...
    Toon / Mana / WoW or any acronym following "In ___" /
    Pets (when referring to summoned Daedra) / Any verbiage to express slang (ie, ending in uz,az,..) / Soul Stone
    ... to be continued.

Now, get off my lawn.

• Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would actually make a post and lead off with "To the friends of Lainena Sorm-Born..." in the subject.

Then people who knew the character could go "Oh! you!"
  • SeñorCinco
    SeñorCinco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hawke wrote: »

Like those with the name Hawke?

Did you ever find them?
    Pets (when referring to summoned Daedra) / Any verbiage to express slang (ie, ending in uz,az,..) / Soul Stone
    ... to be continued.

Now, get off my lawn.

• Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭

Like those with the name Hawke?

Did you ever find them?

Oh yes I did. He was very mature and respectful. I am not getting the name, but he was very courtious about the whole thing. Thanks for asking :D
  • SeñorCinco
    SeñorCinco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yes I did. He was very mature and respectful. I am not getting the name, but he was very courtious about the whole thing. Thanks for asking :D

I was curious and you are welcome. I'm glad it ended with no threats towards family members. B)
    ... to be continued.

Now, get off my lawn.

• Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL! Not from my end :P No room for drama here.