Maintenance for the week of December 11:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – December 11
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – December 11, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)

Perma Block tank

Libonotus
Libonotus
✭✭✭✭✭
What sets should I use on a Necro perma block tank? I was thinking leaching plate and yokadan but I haven’t done AA yet so I need a substitute set in the mean time
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So… what you planning to do with this perma block tank? Not BGs, I hope? 😐
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Be annoying in cyrodiil
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Libonotus wrote: »

Be annoying in cyrodiil

What's your plan for when you get double coldfired?
    RIP Deathmatch Queue, September 2021 - March 2022, You Will Be Remembered
  • FirmamentOfStars
    FirmamentOfStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »

Be annoying in cyrodiil

Press the health cost purge every necro tank is using…to even get unlimited stam and mag while purging.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Be annoying in cyrodiil

Press the health cost purge every necro tank is using…to even get unlimited stam and mag while purging.

That might work if you only have a few players attacking you but eventually Expunge and Modify won't be able to purge 2 negative effects per second fast enough. On PC NA, necro tanks last maybe 30 seconds nowadays and that's with Goliath.
    RIP Deathmatch Queue, September 2021 - March 2022, You Will Be Remembered
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Be annoying in cyrodiil

If he/she can maintain the magicka maybe the shield bubble can save him/her with 75% damage reduction.
    Because I can!
  • FirmamentOfStars
    FirmamentOfStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Be annoying in cyrodiil

That might work if you only have a few players attacking you but eventually Expunge and Modify won't be able to purge 2 negative effects per second fast enough. On PC NA, necro tanks last maybe 30 seconds nowadays and that's with Goliath.

Block tanks receive massive healing through their sets normally (I do not remember the names, but there are two sets with real strong heals when blocking). You heal by blocking and class hots, while expunge and modify restores stamina and magicka while blocking. In addition necro has scythe being a health based heal too, so that should easely cover the incoming damage of a few players plus the health cost of expunge.
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Be annoying in cyrodiil

Block tanks receive massive healing through their sets normally (I do not remember the names, but there are two sets with real strong heals when blocking). You heal by blocking and class hots, while expunge and modify restores stamina and magicka while blocking. In addition necro has scythe being a health based heal too, so that should easely cover the incoming damage of a few players plus the health cost of expunge.

It’s leeching plate and Yokodan I’m fairly sure
  • FirmamentOfStars
    FirmamentOfStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Be annoying in cyrodiil

Leeching is *** and defending warrior is like too dependent to hit several enemies. I was talking about battalion defender and crest of cyrodiil.
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mara's Balm?
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Leeching is *** and defending warrior is like too dependent to hit several enemies. I was talking about battalion defender and crest of cyrodiil.

I love leeching though. I just makes me laugh when people die because they can't see the poison cloud in all the ground junk
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Be annoying in cyrodiil

blktauna wrote: »

I love leeching though. I just makes me laugh when people die because they can't see the poison cloud in all the ground junk

Leeching eats
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People who enjoy “passive” kills made by proc sets seem to be funding the direction of pvp…

Thanks for nothing
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People who enjoy “passive” kills made by proc sets seem to be funding the direction of pvp…

Thanks for nothing

Bitter and for what