Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Baron Zaudrus Arms Pack

Aka_
Aka_
✭✭✭✭✭
Having been a long time since we have seen this arms pack become available, is there any chance we can see this in the future? I love not only that pack but the mask style as well and given that they are being sold for an average of deep breath 140m on the PCNA server, it's definitely time, right? How long has it been, over a year or two?

Anyways, hope to see it again! Thanks!
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    it was first available January 19 to February 17, 2022 so a year and a half ago. i also hope it returns soon
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow when they first came out I got mine for like 3 mil
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow when they first came out I got mine for like 3 mil

supply is probably drying up, and it is one of the most popular monster mask styles (it does look really cool lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Vaqual
    Vaqual
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edgelord style requires tradelord budgets
  • Aka_
    Aka_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be cool to see someday again
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would be happy to see it return. While I don't particularly like The Cauldron, I didn't get any extra pages to sell... so... business venture for me. I don't typically use undaunted masks for my outfits but I've used this one several times. Defo need to get another round for people to have another opportunity to get it.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!