Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

dark anchors

Armethius
Armethius
✭✭✭
I have helped put away 2 dark anchors so far, but I haven't reaped any rewards. Can anyone tell me if they have gotten rewards from this, or are the rewards just the drops from tough monsters?
  • Nikolas
    Nikolas
    ✭✭✭
    Same here... :(
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, no rewards when helping for me.
  • Kyosji
    Kyosji
    ✭✭✭
    They also need to make it more challenging. The 'boss' is a joke.
  • Nooblet
    Nooblet
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought the first one was fun. But after that it was like... oh another one of theses? Ok I guess I'll do it.
  • Ithug
    Ithug
    ✭✭
    I prefer when monster spawn form nowhere from the sky, like the flesh atronach. These ones are fun to kill :blush:
    *Kal Vas Flam*
    - "You better run..."

Can. Qc* IGN @Ithug
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're more fun solo ... ;-)
  • Ciovala
    Ciovala
    ✭✭✭
    No reward. All you seem to get is fighters guild XP for killing the mobs. Seems rubbish considering it's an important part of the game, so hope it's just a bug.
    Looking for a mature and helpful social guild - play PvE, PvP, and like crafting.
  • fishmakerb16_ESO
    fishmakerb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Dark Anchors should be world events like in Rift. Everyone gets something depending on level of involvement!
  • lehran
    lehran
    ✭✭✭
    The boss mobs at the very end drop loot, the quality of which is dependent on either how much damage you did to that particular boss or how much you contributed overall to the anchor (I'm not entirely sure which yet).
  • Seraseth
    Seraseth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did 2 different anchors for the first time yesterday and today. No loot, and if there was any fighter xp gain it was so minimal that I couldn't tell.
  • Thete
    Thete
    ✭✭✭
    I've done two and snagged two blue items. I just assumed they were guaranteed drops; maybe I've been lucky.
  • negatiiv
    negatiiv
    ✭✭
    I waited for 15 min for things to start happening after it first appeared in the sky. Then I fought for a few min, died, ran back, fought for a few min more, it ended, and nothing. I didn't see anything to loot. There is supposed to be a boss?