Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Light Armor Active

carstedes
carstedes
I was wondering if having the light armor active on your bar grants skill line experience. And, if anyone likes using the skill?
Edited by carstedes on April 2, 2014 3:49PM
  • jhaak714_ESO
    from what I've seen so far....

As long as you have a skill on a bar you can generate some xp towards its skill. Granted simply having a single ability never seemed to generate much xp
    Options
  • Metalingus67ub17_ESO
    Metalingus67ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I didn't realize you could put passives on your skill bar. Don't we gain armor xp just by wearing pieces of the different armor types? Do we gain more xp by slotting passives?
    Edited by Metalingus67ub17_ESO on April 2, 2014 3:08PM
    Options
  • carstedes
    carstedes
    carstedes wrote: »
    I was wondering if having the light armor passive on your bar grants skill line experience. And, if anyone likes using the skill?
    I didn't realize you could put passives on your skill bar. Don't we gain armor xp just by wearing pieces of the different armor types? Do we gain more xp by slotting passives?

Sorry, I meant light armor active. I've edited my post to avoid confusion.
    Options
  • J3K
    J3K
    Placing the active on your bar grants xp in the active skill and for the skill line. Each piece of that armor type worn will also grant xp in the skill line.

From what I've seen, purchasing passives will also increase net xp gain in that skill line. I've leveled up lines that were not equipped in the field from combat xp. Not 100% on this though.
    Options