Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
Players with mental problems....
Hey lovely folks. I was not sure where to drop this so I'll put it here.
I need help with an attention deficit problem I developed as a result of Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis.
I need help focusing on questing and gettng things done. Things like pod casts/etc help me focus a little bit but what I'm asking for is help with the focusing part in game.
What can I do ui wise to help me out here.
All advice is appreciated here guys! I'm kind of at a loss here and need a bit of help. Also I just need suggestions with how to get over my focusing problem. I used to be able to go super hard on questing but now I simply have too much trouble. All help n ideas are appreciated lovely folks thanks in advanced. My alias is Sabatykos. I don't reveal real information on these forums unless I have to. But thanks all in advanced. I'm a World of Warcraft refugee trying to get really really hard body into this game.
Thanks in advanced for all of your suggestions kind folks!
~Sabatykos aka Ganu_Candali
PS You lovely developer folks did a great job with Necrom keep up the good work my doods.