Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

There is a problem

wilykcat
wilykcat
✭✭✭✭✭
I can't pick fruit off the trees in the game.

djjws99idbp1.png

Here's the story:
My character got hungry and wanted a pineapple for a snack while on her adventure.

She's a kahjiit with sharp claws that can literally climb up trees and pick the fruit. But guess what... the game doesn't allow this cause it's not a feature.

Here's the suggestion:
In world of warcraft and/or guild wars 2; people can get fruit off of trees, bushes, and on the ground. As both a crafting resource and a consumable food item that gives buffs.

Why is this not an in-game feature?
Edited by wilykcat on July 14, 2023 5:31AM
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't want to pick those. They're not pineapples, they're durian fruit, the stinkyest thing on the planet. ;)
    PC EU
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't want to pick those. They're not pineapples, they're durian fruit, the stinkyest thing on the planet. ;)

Best fruit ever!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wilykcat wrote: »
    I can't pick fruit off the trees in the game.

djjws99idbp1.png

Here's the story:
    My character got hungry and wanted a pineapple for a snack while on her adventure.

She's a kahjiit with sharp claws that can literally climb up trees and pick the fruit. But guess what... the game doesn't allow this cause it's not a feature.

Here's the suggestion:
    In world of warcraft and/or guild wars 2; people can get fruit off of trees, bushes, and on the ground. As both a crafting resource and a consumable food item that gives buffs.

Why is this not an in-game feature?

I played WoW for many years, and you could not do this, except for a very few limited times.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My post is meant to be silly. It's not meant to be a serious suggestion 😉.
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    Literally unplayable.
    Molag's balls!