Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

"New Weapon Pack" not being every weapon

Crimsonorion
Crimsonorion
✭✭✭
So recently started to notice this with the "Ebonsteel Knight Weapon Pack" and previous packs like this not including "every" weapon. Like when I saw the Ebonsteel Knight weapon pack I thought "Ahh nice, that sword would look great on my cha-..oh wait its just a Greatsword and not a normal 1H sword..".

I'm just wondering why these items wouldn't include every style of weapon? A bow, A staff, Dagger/Greatsword/1H Sword, Axe's..Mauls.. and Shield. Another example would be the Baandari Pedlar Style, Bloodrage Style and New Moon Style to name a few.

I mean just from a monetary viewpoint surely you would wanna include all weapon styles to entice people to get the pack?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    it's all weapon types.

would be nice to have every available weapon in those styles though.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • kyatos_binarini
    kyatos_binarini
    ✭✭✭
    "Grundwulf / Lady Thorn Daggers" :'(
    Edited by kyatos_binarini on July 13, 2023 1:40PM
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are always like this. It's very lazy.
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knight of the Circle too. I love the look of it's 1H sword, and use it for pretty much all of my outfits since it's the most normal, real-life-looking medieval sword in the whole game. But it has no 2H equivalent, so I have to use a mis-matching 2H sword when rocking the Knight of the Circle motif.