The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Werewolf related question

KaironBlackbard
KaironBlackbard
✭✭✭
On UESP, in their lore page, they mention that in Elder Scrolls Daggerfall there were families of Werewolves and that the Werewolf power/curse could skip generations in the bloodline.
This brings up a few questions for me.
What happens when a were-person becomes pregnant in normal form? Does it prevent them from shapeshifting?
What about in Werewolf form? Is that even possible? Does that prevent shapeshifting if it is possible? Do they have litters? Clutches? Is it based off their normal form?
If it doesn't stop their shapeshift, what happens to the unborn? Do they shapeshift too? Are they killed? Are they left alone? Probably not killed as the family lineage wouldn't have lived on that way.

Many questions, would love answers.
Preferably from the Lore team, not players who also don't know anything about this. I want answers not guesswork.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    unless a werewolf q&a happens i think it's unlikely you'll get an answer from the lore master
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.