The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS5 NA login servers down?

DragonRacer
DragonRacer
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I see friends online playing. I was online playing an hour ago and took a break. Came back and cannot login to PS5 NA servers on any of my accounts. Claims no connection to PlayStation.

Yet, my Internet connection test shows I’m connected to the network and my speeds are great. I can log into Red Dead Online just fine. And I even logged into the PS EU account I made years ago to help with the community goal for the Summerset event.

I have fully shut the console down twice and rebooted.

But NA is convinced I am not connected to PSN. What gives?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 13, 2023 5:17PM
PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. I cannot log in.

I've tested my internet connection on multiple devices, and they work flawlessly. PSN says it's up and running, which is further confirmed when I tested my PS5's connection status. I tested running BF2042 — don't judge me! — and it worked as well in terms of logging into their servers.

I also rebooted the PS5, but the ESO problem continues.
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
    Options
  • Solecord
    Solecord
    Soul Shriven
    I was grouped with a friend playing... we joined a Bastion Nymic. My friend got in, I got the "an unusually long load time" screen. Then it booted me and now I'm getting the login error. My friend is still in the game...
    Options
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, same here. Logged off for a short break and now getting LOGIN FAILED Could not connect to The PlayStation Network... etc.

I am online and am absolutely connected to the PlayStation Network.
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Literally sitting in my camp in Red Dead Online, but totes not connected to PSN, sure. LOL
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also cannot connect to the game
    Options
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Says cannot connect to the Playstation Network but I can access the EU server, just not NA (PS4). Tried two accounts, both with the same result.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It claims it can't connect to the PS network, but the PS network says it is up. I also CAN connect to Overwatch.
    Options
  • cozmic72
    cozmic72
    ✭✭✭
    Same. Not able to log in to PS5 NA
    Options
  • demonology89
    demonology89
    ✭✭✭
    Yep just froze in game which has been happening multiple times in Cyrodiil. Went to restart game and cannot login. PS NA
    Edited by demonology89 on July 9, 2023 5:26AM
    Options
  • Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clan mates are having the same issue
    Options
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too, I cannot login. Message says "interal error, contact support".
    PS5/NA
    Options
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same for me. Said I wasn't connected to PSN. I was able to log into the PSEU server so that's obviously BS.
    Options
  • DirtyDeeds765
    DirtyDeeds765
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am unable to log in on PS5NA at 137am est 7/9/23 because the game cannot connect to Playstation Network and because an internal error occurred.

@DirtyDeeds765
    Options
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So as far I can tell this has now been going on for some number of users for over an hour and a half. Shouldn't someone ZOSish have chimed in by now? It is after Saturday night...

PS5/NA
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So as far I can tell this has now been going on for some number of users for over an hour and a half. Shouldn't someone ZOSish have chimed in by now? It is after Saturday night...

It's around 2am at their HQ.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on July 9, 2023 5:51AM
    Options
  • defcon.dealer1b14_ESO
    defcon.dealer1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let my toon idle too long, tried to log back PS5 NA, no deal. Log in just fine with my Euro toon though
    Edited by defcon.dealer1b14_ESO on July 9, 2023 5:53AM
    I'm offended that ur offended....

PC NA
    PSN NA
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2am Eastern. No acknowledgment here or on Twitter probably because it’s 2am Eastern.

Oh, well. At least I got 2 out of 3 event tickets, but kicking myself for daring to log off before grabbing that last one, naively thinking I could simply log back in later…
    Options
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2am Eastern. No acknowledgment here or on Twitter probably because it’s 2am Eastern.

Oh, well. At least I got 2 out of 3 event tickets, but kicking myself for daring to log off before grabbing that last one, naively thinking I could simply log back in later…

Well I likely won't get daillies or event tickets today. This is my usual time to play, but the eso event timer rolls in 4 hours. So my guess is I'm out of luck.
    PS5/NA
    Options
  • cozmic72
    cozmic72
    ✭✭✭
    The *** not given by ZOS is epic.
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Senpai finally noticed my cry in the darkness!
    Options
  • INHUMANENATION
    INHUMANENATION
    ✭✭✭
    I tried to restore my licenses on the PS5 and it's saying Blackwood is failing. Idk if that's just a personal issue because I'm a dark elf or what but thought I would add it.

*Either it's fixed or restoring licenses worked as I can now login.*
    Edited by INHUMANENATION on July 9, 2023 6:38AM
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just successfully logged in, bum rush, y’all!
    Options
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the PlayStation® Technical Support section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    On July 9th the Playstation NA servers were experiencing issues leading to various login issues for players. These issues should now be resolved, so at this point we've decided to close the discussion. If you are still having any issues, please go ahead and start a new thread in the Playstation Support forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.