Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Too many quests still broken from beta. BUT then they're not broken. BUT then they're broken again..

vizionblind_ESO
vizionblind_ESO
✭✭✭
whats going on? So many quests that don't work then you come back later and then do work.

Lots of chat of this in-game
  • Woogawoman
    Woogawoman
    ✭✭✭
    They are not bugged so much as overloaded (though not being able to handle the load is itself a bug). Most of them have spawn rates for the NPCs you need. When too many folks are hanging around, things seem to get off, and either they don't spawn often enough or they spawn and are instawhacked so quickly people don't get the required result.

Each time I've encountered this problem (in beta and since launch), I've gone off to do something else, then come back later when fewer people were around. (Being on the west coast means that if I wait until my end of day, most of the rest of the country is off to bed already.)

I'm not excusing the fact that this occurs - just explaining my way of dealing with it.
    Aetherium Oblivion Alliance - 40+ Mature Gamers Guild (NA)
  • vizionblind_ESO
    vizionblind_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    they better figure out the issue soon.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They know what the issue is, they just haven't been able to fully resolve it. If it happens to you, move out of the area, relog or do something else for a bit, come back and hopefully have a new instance.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Chirru
    Chirru
    ✭✭✭✭
    They know about the issue?
    well...the system in place is in a mess. It simply does not work.
    Why? Because if I stay in the instance I can kill the same boss over and over again. No immersion at all... I actually did stay in a boat instance...played the Lute and watched players kill the same boss over and over again.