Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

A Dual Rider Haj Mota mount

Nebs
Nebs
✭✭✭✭
I don't know why the only Haj Mota mount we've seen comes from the capstone achievement of Rockgrove, but I would love a dual-rider Haj Mota mount from the crown store that would be distinctive from the big ol'e turtle of Rockgrove.

I just need me a giant turtle to ride and I can't buy better internet where I live but I'd like to buy one of these <3
  • PrincessOfThieves
    PrincessOfThieves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Rockgrove mount is not a Haj Mota, its a welva.
    original-5b57260ef1727751191ff3c5ee14a41b7a2c7d13.jpg
    There is a very similar mount, the Duskfall Welwa, it's currently in store and it costs 100 crown gems or 3600 seals of endeavor. There are other recolors, as well - red, green, icy blue and brown, I believe, but they're currently unavailable.
    ON-mount-Duskfall_Welwa_02.jpg
    I hope that helps!

P.S. That being said, a Haj Mota mount would be very cool :) Or a wamasu!
    Edited by PrincessOfThieves on July 6, 2023 7:33PM
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i honestly thought you were talking about the big haj mota in the first area of rockgrove that you get the Turtle Soup achievement from instead of the mount, which is more like a welwa

a haj mota
    ON-pet-Haj_Mota_Hatchling.jpg
    Edited by LunaFlora on July 7, 2023 10:27AM
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Nebs
    Nebs
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Rockgrove mount is not a Haj Mota, its a welva.
    original-5b57260ef1727751191ff3c5ee14a41b7a2c7d13.jpg
    There is a very similar mount, the Duskfall Welwa, it's currently in store and it costs 100 crown gems or 3600 seals of endeavor. There are other recolors, as well - red, green, icy blue and brown, I believe, but they're currently unavailable.
    ON-mount-Duskfall_Welwa_02.jpg
    I hope that helps!

P.S. That being said, a Haj Mota mount would be very cool :) Or a wamasu!

Thanks! I totally got it in my head that it was a big ol'e turtle. Thanks much, the Duskfall Welwa is really lovely :)
  • Nebs
    Nebs
    ✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    i honestly thought you were talking about the big haj mota in the first area of rockgrove that you get the Turtle Soup achievement from instead of the mount, which is more like a welwa

a haj mota

Haha, yeah, oops.I definitely meant the big haj mota turtle critters. Fingers crossed they find a way to put a saddle on one!
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    Nebs wrote: »
    Fingers crossed they find a way to put a saddle on one!

You don't need a saddle. You just sit on and slot in one of the big protruding shell scutes for a peerlessly secure ride.
    Molag's balls!
  • Nebs
    Nebs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha, true! I'm sure they could come up with a really neat way to ride one :smile: