The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread, "ESO Daily Login Rewards- July 2023"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
yshyevujz7sb.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "ESO Daily Login Rewards- July 2023"

"Review some of the items you can claim this July 2023 simply by logging into The Elder Scrolls Online!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on July 26, 2023 3:18PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy to see crates as a login reward again. Thanks!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crates and riding speed as rewards are fantastic!
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yay, crates!
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on a break from the game (I like to let the chapter cool down a bit before I dive in), but crates will have me logging in for the daily reward. So did June's emote, even if it was a tad silly.

So... kudos event team. Haha.
    Edited by opaj on June 28, 2023 8:26PM
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    yay for crates! keep it up with rewards like these!
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    really happy to see the crates. Thank you o:)
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer