Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

New mount suggestions

wilykcat
wilykcat
✭✭✭✭✭
A color changing, glowing, galaxy hyena mount that also looks like it's spots are made from stars. More stars will appear on the hyena as it sprints. The galaxy hyena will also have holographic armor.

They can be lore-based and or made up.

What kind of new mounts do you want to be added?
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Black Fox That's very traditional and simple looking

Turtles in murkmire

Cow just cause
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    cow, bison, buffalo, ox, scottish highland cow
    moo
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you go to Telvanni Peninsula and look between the Necrom Outskirts wayshrine and the Padomaic Crest wayshrine, there's a traveling merchant that walks back and forth. They have a following animal, like other merchants, and in this case it's a mount-sized Silt Strider or Silt Hopper called "Legs."

My hope is that this means we're finally going to get a Silt Strider mount.
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An Echatere mount.
    Why those haven't already been turned into a mount is beyond me. They have them all over Wrothgar.
    f4745e3267ecc71c0ef03ee1ecc6c4b9-png.jpgd84a0a723405193fc622c43a0fc2025c.png

I'd also like a Two Rider Camel mount, because this exist in IRL. Not everything has to be a horse, or mechanical spider, ZOS.
    You CAN fit two people on a camel.
    5c1807b50f911d3109318c5e09e1b483.jpg
    Also, on the topic of camels. Gimme some fancy decorated camels, like this one:
    tourist-at-the-giza-pyramids.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=1aYxT13WNHWMYW5LvbkzGha6Pjhw2SEe5aE6neHAlLg=
    (There's even more over the top decorated camels out there, but this ^ would be fine by me.
    The Baandari Camel did a wonderful job. Gimme more like that one. o:) )

600px-ON-mount-Baandari_Pedlar_Camel.jpg

Also, I'd love to see a holiday themed Elk mount with some lit candles on the antlers, or one with some colorful or white-gold glowing enchanted crystals/gems floating around the antlers.
    And make a cuter more fluffier reindeer-like Elk mount, plz.
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    JUSTICE FOR APEX CAMELS 🐪✨ Bring 'em back!
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ 🏹 EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🛡️ EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (Tank)
    • 👁️ 🏹 EP - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • 💀 🛡️ EP - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamNecro (Tank)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes:
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want a netch lol
  • Dragonredux
    Dragonredux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One day I'll have a wamasu mount
  • 16BitForestCat
    16BitForestCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the "absolute nightmare to rig and animate well" department, but I'd love a giant viper mount. Preferably one of those winged cobalt sep adders since I love the winged sneks, and we already have winged mounts that don't fly, but something like a cool cobalt blue sea serpent would be great too. I just made a Maormer Arcanist (okay, technically Altmer, like most "playable Maormer"), and a snakey mount would be amazing and in keeping with their lore. Might be really hard to make it move in a way that doesn't cause motion sickness like bear mounts, though. Still, I can dream.

Would also love an actual unicorn mount that you unlock through quest gameplay (presumably Hircine-related), and preferably not under such ridiculous requirements as that Necrom nix-ox. We already know unicorns exist in TES. It would also be hilarious to see all the "what's next with these ridiculous ZOS mounts: a unicorn?!" crowd have to eat their words. :D I specify that you'd unlock it through gameplay because unicorns aren't exactly a common sight in Tamriel, and it makes sense that you'd have to do a little work to secure one. Though, really, the streets of ESO's cities are flooded with "rare" mounts and pets already, so one more shouldn't make any difference. ;)

Wish we had something like alpacas or llamas in game. Those would be adorable and spitty mounts.

(Inb4 Ninja614 asks for a Lyris Titanborn mount again, haha)
    —PC/NA, never Steam—
    Getting lost in TESO Tamriel and beyond since Beta 2013!
    Alliance agnostic: all factions should chill the fetch out and party together.
    If you ever wonder why certain official fandom spaces are so often toxic and awful, remember: corruption starts from the top. And if you don't want me to call you out for being terrible, maybe you should consider not being terrible. ^^v
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit wants Pahmar-Raht to carry him on his shoulders.

Hodor-Zar
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
    GM of Imperial Gold Reserve trading guild (started in 2017) since 2/2022