Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 26

How to preview collector pack's outfit styles?

hazexm222
hazexm222
Soul Shriven
I am interested in Dremora Kynreeve outfit style that comes with Blackwood's collector pack, but I can't preview it in the store nor in the collections, I don't want to buy it without knowing what it looks like on my character, but I couldn't find a way to do so.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • hazexm222
    hazexm222
    Soul Shriven

I want to see the outfit on my character specifically, I already know what it looks like.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    it might show up in the collection menu then

i dont know if this would be one of those "hidden until unlocked" ones or would show as "available but locked"

there are a bunch of style pages that do not show at all until you unlock them, but i dont know if this falls into that category

outside of that, i dont know of any other way you could preview it because i dont think this style can be crafted
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • hazexm222
    hazexm222
    Soul Shriven
    it might show up in the collection menu then

i dont know if this would be one of those "hidden until unlocked" ones or would show as "available but locked"

there are a bunch of style pages that do not show at all until you unlock them, but i dont know if this falls into that category

outside of that, i dont know of any other way you could preview it because i dont think this style can be crafted

Yeah, I just checked the collections again and this one is definitely hidden until unlocked.
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to an outfit station to preview it. It's under "signature" styles in the drop down menu onthe top right.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i think you can also just check the Blackwood's collector's pack in the crown store
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.