The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Arrival cinematic, similar skills found in the game?

Nitrius
Nitrius
✭✭
Hello,

The High Elf in the Arrival cinematic had some cool moves, especially the magic ones, shield, something similar to force push and a lightning whip throwing people around?

And am wondering if there is any similar skills in the game? If yes, are they class specific or?

Edit: Also, is it possible to change nickname on this forum somehow?
Edited by Nitrius on April 1, 2014 2:12PM
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can change name in profile. A smaller version of the shield thing is a light armor skill, it is the only active skill of that line. As far as the whip goes the closest thing I've seen is in the Dragon Knight line and is closer to the "Get over here" thing by Scorpion in Mortal Kombat.

Edit: I think they may have disabled the user I.D. change, not sure you will have to look as my phone makes it hard to find.
    Edited by Casdha on April 1, 2014 3:55PM
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Mango995
    Mango995
    ✭✭
    I heard in beta forum that it was a class called warden but it didnt made it into the final game
    Maybe its cancelled or it comes via dlc/update but i dont know
  • Nitrius
    Nitrius
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the answers so far.

Think i saw the templar setting up some kind of dome around a group of people, saw it on twitch, probably just some aoe healing though? But looked similar to the one in the cinematic. Don't suppose anyone know the name of the skill?
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the answers so far.

Think i saw the templar setting up some kind of dome around a group of people, saw it on twitch, probably just some aoe healing though? But looked similar to the one in the cinematic. Don't suppose anyone know the name of the skill?
    This? http://esohead.com/skills/38570-siege-shield