Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Wish I could have a discounted price on Collector's Upgrade Bundles..

ChaosCrazed
ChaosCrazed
✭✭
I've bought a collection collector's edition upgrade for my account, and everything checks out - but how lovely that not only do they not include the pre-order items (this was mentioned as advertised), but you'd have to buy the in-store upgrade at full price when you already have most of the items...

Can Zenimax really not implement a "complete your bundle" discount like other games? Why would I spend nearly $20 USD of crowns a pack mostly buying things I've already bought, especially when the collector's edition version of a chapter is only $10 more than the base upgrade for instance?
Edited by ChaosCrazed on June 24, 2023 6:26AM
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    why would the collector's edition upgrade include pre order items when you didn't pre order it?

i do think a complete your bundle discount would be nice though
    Edited by LunaFlora on June 29, 2023 8:42PM
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • ChaosCrazed
    ChaosCrazed
    ✭✭
    Sorry, I should have been more clear. I understand the collector's upgrades sold in the collections at retail don't include the pre-order items, I just wished that the corresponding bundles in the Crown Store which *do* have the pre-order items offered a complete-the-bundle discount since the retail collections already grant much of the pack contents.