Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

OPENING A 25 PACK OF UNFEATHERED CROWN CRATES

VvwvenomwvV
VvwvenomwvV
✭✭✭✭
Hello people.

I bought a 25 pack of the Unfeathered crown crates. I got some awesome rewards from it!!

Zos did an amazing job on these crates!!! Here is a video of my rewards if you're interested.

I hope you enjoy the video!

https://youtu.be/hEGdl5J-e4A
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on June 23, 2023 2:18AM
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sure, there's a couple decent rewards in this one. But it's been a while since we've had a really good crate.

But I don't really believe in the crown crates anyway. Glad ya like this one, I'm gonna buy a few things with endeavors though.
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    ZOS_Phoenix
    admin
    Greetings,

After review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic (Crown Store & ESO Plus, as this thread is regarding Crown Crates).

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I liked last season more
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The apex reward tier is literally only half mounts. There's furniture in there. I can't be too enthusiastic.
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They shoud've added them Camels
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Katheriah wrote: »
    The apex reward tier is literally only half mounts. There's furniture in there. I can't be too enthusiastic.

ZOS has slowly been adding more items to the tiers in Crown Crates and also to the event rewards. There is a clear trend and it does not favor the people playing the game.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."