The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Silver Leash

Rad
Rad
✭✭
The morphing of Silver Bolts into Silver Leash does not properly describe the effect.

"Activating again pulls enemy to player and deals X Physical Damage"

This should really be corrected to:

"Activating again pulls Daedric and Undead enemies to player and deals X Physical Damage"

I have now a quite useless ability not doing what I thought it would do. Either change the effect, or change the description and give me a free respec =P

On the other hand, Silver shards adds Target : Ground which makes me wonder if I can even use it's base (a single bolt) against targets in mid-air or high ground. Does anyone know this?
  • Zargorius
    Zargorius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Useless? Think about PvP and all those pesky Vampires...and once you get Expert Hunter, the doggies are in for a treat as well!
    Honor is a dead man's code.
  • ndbuddrwb17_ESO
    Yeah, I had the same issue. The description is misleading. Gotta shell for some respeccing :/
  • Rad
    Rad
    ✭✭
    I'm standing next to the repsec altar ... and have to make my desicion.
    So, does anyone who have Silver Shards know if the mobs have to be on the ground to be affected, or can they be shot when they're up on walls in pvp for example?