The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Custom wayshrines or portals and Hall of the Lunar Champion loading screens

MoonPile
MoonPile
✭✭✭✭
I realize this is far from priority as this content is several years old, but maybe it can't hurt to keep asking. Hall of the Lunar Champion is a fantastic house. I would've liked to use it for my main - if only we could port directly into the wings instead of suffering multiple long loading screens.

The issue of slots is kind of separate. The 700 Plus sub limit (350 normal) is way too little for 4 separate sections. (YMMV; but to make something really interesting or lived-in, many of us need more.) I could do something I really like with that limit in 1 or 2 of the wings; but never go there because of the load screens. It also doesn't make sense: I'd prefer no loading, but if they are separate instances, why not a larger limit for each?

Also when there's a housing contest on, as a visitor the loading screens make it less fun to view HotLC builds.

There's a separate thread in here suggesting a custom wayshrine or portal, that could be a great solution to many housing problems.