Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Ring of Mara account wide

Kre
Kre
✭✭✭
I was wondering if the rings of mara could possibly be made account wide, or at least be available to all of our account characters? I find it upsetting that my husband and I can not use this union on all of our characters. Im sure other players feel the same. When you start a new game you tend to make different characters to see which one you'd like the best and to stick with till end game, making the want for these rings to be available on all characters created on your account. I personally think all items you get from your pre-order packs should be on each character anyway, but something like the Rings of Mara are kind of more important than pets and maps in my opinion. Please can we have these for each of our characters or at least make it account wide.
I'll stab you. I'll stab you until your dead. Then, I will stab you again. Just to be sure that your dead.