Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

skill panel

SteveCapello
Hi, everybody! I want to apologize for my bad English in advance. It would be desirable to lift a subject of the panel of skills and why there only five slots for skills, I the 12th level and at me already 2 skills more than can get into the dashboard, I consider it to wish extremely silly the panel of everything on 5 skills when in other games the number of buttons which it is possible use on skills isn't limited, dear Adminestration and developers I ask you to make at least 10-20 panels for skills that to players was comfortable to play and use all strength of the character. Thanks in advance!
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you get to level 15, weapon swap will give you a second hot bar for 5 more skills.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    Options
  • Zargorius
    Zargorius
    ✭✭✭✭
    This works as designed, you have to think of it as a deck building game and choose the appropriate skills for the situation you are facing.
    Honor is a dead man's code.
    Options